Back to the 1940s - Sox vs Twinkies 9-17

knightni

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)
On one hand your happy that El Duque gets out of the inning without giving up a run-after he walks 2 batters-but on the other hand just shy of 50 pitches through 2 innings. I am not liking that at all.

I don't care how he does it, he just has to keep the Twins from scoring.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
If the theory is swing as hard as you can so if you make contact you make hit the solo dong, then take Ozuna out and put in borchard.  He at least has power.

With any luck, Pablo will at least try to lay down a bunt his next at bat.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 10:58 AM)
Hey, guys on our team...y'all see that?  He bunted.  He's on base.  Wow!

Pablo will pop up the bunt to the catcher. Thats how our execution has been lately.

We got 2 hit last night by a Rookie last night. I am expecting a no hitter to go into the 7th inning for our team.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
Is is just me or does Santana give the sox the biggest fits out of all the teams he faces? It's almost a no hitter for this f*** everytime against us.

Ever since Santana became incredible during the 2nd half of the year last season, he's just dominated us.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
Pablo will pop up the bunt to the catcher.  Thats how our execution has been lately.

We got 2 hit last night by a Rookie last night. I am expecting a no hitter to go into the 7th inning for our team.

I won't take you up on that bet. In fact I might even counter your statement by saying we get no-hit through 8. The offensive display as been consistently inconsistent and for the most part pathetic