Minor League Announcement

Chisoxfn

Want to quickly give an update on the minor league section of the main site. The Minor League staff is going to be changing the way we cover the individual teams. In the past we were doing the minor league recaps, but from now on were going to right a weekly article on each team (Kind of a Week in review thing) which will talk about whose hot, whose not, how they did, etc. Kind of highlighting the week so people can keep up with the minors much easier.

Also we've been thinking of opening up a minor league board (Attached to this board just like the off topic board) but wanted to see what you all though. Should we go with an individual minor league board or keep things like they are?

Hope you all enjoy it. Were also redoing our Top 50 list and should have it out very soon and this time we mean it :headbang

Also we've been thinking of opening up a minor league board (Attached to this board just like the off topic board) but wanted to see what you all though.  Should we go with an individual minor league board or keep things like they are?

Another board would be cool. I think we need to ditch the help board though.

I think the Minors can be kept on the same board in similar fashion as we do now. I would suggest that when a Minor League topic is created, it is labeled as such, which would help identify it a little better for those that look for that info and for those that want to skip by it.

Or, you could just start one discussion on Minor Leagues and allow the conversations to skip around within that dicsussion. I'm sure there would be enough people posting to keep it going so it never gets buried on page 3.

I think the Minors can be kept on the same board in similar fashion as we do now.  I would suggest that when a Minor League topic is created, it is labeled as such, which would help identify it a little better for those that look for that info and for those that want to skip by it.

Or, you could just start one discussion on Minor Leagues and allow the conversations to skip around within that dicsussion.  I'm sure there would be enough people posting to keep it going so it never gets buried on page 3.

i agree.

A minor league board is a good idea, and the reason of stuff getting buried quickly on the big board is exactly why. That way if people want to know about Royce Ring, it will be much easier to find on the minor league board, versus either trying to find it on here, or just reasking questions.

The other thing I thought of (Not sure if its possible) but was for a post that is on minors to move it to the minor league board after it leaves the first board or something so then we could continue talking about it there without it dissapearing.

I see benefits to both ways, but the key is what makes everyone happiest.