Yo Sox fans

TribeRules

You know...that picture is almost impressive in how amazingly pathetic of a job was done editing it in Microsoft Paint. I mean, wow, can't you even figure out a way to draw straight lines on occasion?

Seriously though...I always wonder this...do people from here go around and taunt other people's teams on their pages? I mean, I respect a guy like Benchwarmerjim, our friendly twins fan, because he's polite around here even though none of us can stand his team. Do people from this site handle themselves like him at other pages, or like this example here?

I thought it was pretty funny. It's to be expected from Indian fans . However I do not find our fans with the choking and hangman noose avatars to be funny at all. I know there's a lot of tense people here and others ready to bust out the "I told u so's" but relax and enjoy the ride. If we crash and burn at the end so be it, but it's been one helluva ride so far and it ain't over till it's over.

QUOTE(SouthSide2004 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:38 AM)
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but can we get rid of these 'choke' pictures as avatars.  I just don't see the point of them.  A lack of faith among our own fans is the last thing we need.

It's within the control of the White Sox to decide whether or not this avatar is removed. I hope the administrators don't force our hand because several are upset our team is wetting itself.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
I thought it was pretty funny. It's to be expected from Indian fans . However I do not find our fans with the choking and hangman noose avatars to be funny at all. I know there's a lot of tense people here and others ready to bust out the "I told u so's"  but relax and enjoy the ride. If we crash and burn at the end so be it, but it's been one helluva ride so far and it ain't over till it's over.

I find them pathetic, in fact. If the season were over and the lads lost the entire lead, then fine, choke on.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 07:41 AM)
It's within the control of the White Sox to decide whether or not this avatar is removed. I hope the administrators don't force our hand because several are upset our team is wetting itself.

We'll force your hand all right. If you don't take them down, you're BANNED, if the Sox make the playoffs. Put your money where your mouth is, baby!

I don't like the avatars. It's tasteless. But whatever makes you happy. If displaying that you think your team is no better then that, post your avatar happily.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)

The albatross...it flies.

EDIT: Why was this poster banned? Did he violate board rules? In fact, the administrative team always preaches fans of other teams are welcome. It's not like the guy was wrong.

Edited by AddisonStSox

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
I thought it was pretty funny. It's to be expected from Indian fans . However I do not find our fans with the choking and hangman noose avatars to be funny at all. I know there's a lot of tense people here and others ready to bust out the "I told u so's"  but relax and enjoy the ride. If we crash and burn at the end so be it, but it's been one helluva ride so far and it ain't over till it's over.

It took one guy to come with the idea. The rest of the are just followers.

He was banned cause he came in with the intent of starting crap or at least thats why I'm assuming he was banned.

We welcome fans of other teams, but if your going to come here you have to be coming to bring on intelligent conversation.

At the same time, this thread is hillarious and I'm banking on it to help bring the Sox their spark back.