Who's not going to the Indians series

Tadahito Iguchi

I can neither watch nor go, as I am in India. :angry: I have to wait to check online in the morning here, after the games are over there.

I'm back next week though, so I'll be back in time for the post-season. If we can do well in this series, I think we can start to breathe easier about even MAKING the post-season!

My prediction:

Monday - 32000

Tuesday - 24000

Wednesday - 27000

I also want guys like Freddie and Burehle to shut the F up about attendance. Last I checked, those guys were getting rocked in the second half, causing this series to even be important. Your job is to pitch, not comment on the psyches of Sox fans.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 09:25 AM)
My prediction:

Monday - 32000

Tuesday - 24000

Wednesday - 27000

I also want guys like Freddie and Burehle to shut the F up about attendance. Last I checked, those guys were getting rocked in the second half, causing this series to even be important. Your job is to pitch, not comment on the psyches of Sox fans.

There will be more than 32,000 there tonight as long as it doesnt rain...

Tuesday will be 28,987 people and Wednesday is looking to be closer to 35,000.

The fans will be there this series. Now we just need the White Sox to show up.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:25 AM)
My prediction:

Monday - 32000

Tuesday - 24000

Wednesday - 27000

If this team is worried about attendence right now...as opposed to say...winning the 3 biggest ballgames we've played this year...well, you figure out what they deserve on yoru own.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:25 AM)
My prediction:

Monday - 32000

Tuesday - 24000

Wednesday - 27000

There should be more than those numbers. But not by much. If there's a huge walk-up tonight, it could be a sellout, but I wouldn't bet on it. Here's my predictions: Mon-37000 Tues-29000 Wed-32000

Whatever the attendance is, I hope it's not the usual late-arriving crowd, and I hope it's louder than any other game this year. All I care about is a win, but I think we'll have a better shot at it if the crowd is loud as hell and pushes the Sox to a W! :gosox3:

QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 03:12 PM)
There should be more than those numbers.  But not by much.  If there's a huge walk-up tonight, it could be a sellout, but I wouldn't bet on it. Here's my predictions: Mon-37000  Tues-29000  Wed-32000

Whatever the attendance is, I hope it's not the usual late-arriving crowd, and I hope it's louder than any other game this year. All I care about is a win, but I think we'll have a better shot at it if the crowd is loud as hell and pushes the Sox to a W! :gosox3:

I don't see Wednesday drawing 32,000, not right after 2 half price nights.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
I wanna be there so bad but I can't be. :(  I think I'm just going to quit school.

i can't make it for this series, but we got tickets to the first 2 games of the playoffs.

I might not be able to make it to game 2, but i'll be there for game 1.

God, i can hear thunderstruck already.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
I won't go until the playoffs.  I'm not sure I can watch on TV either, the stress is too much, almost to the point of it not being enjoyable.

yesterday's game was the most intense game i can remember watching in a long, long time. Jenksy's fistpump......awesome.