Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Not right now. I think our pitching and defense is better than their's. But they obviously have us in O. Of course, so do most other MLB teams

It's amazing observing the contrast between these two clubs.

They're simultaneously aggressive and patient. It's as if they have an understanding of which pitches to hit in certain counts. Rarely do they waste AB's, and even outs are hard hit.

Indians came in here determined. We wet ourself thus far.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
Who said thought it didn't matter? I don't understand the reasoning for resting the starters twice a week if we were thirty game above .500 or 15 below. People were saying how they were gonna be needed in september... but how about we won an additional 3-4 games in the previous five months without the s*** line-up and we may not be having the problem we currently are. He is the total opposite with his offense and his pitching.

so where did OZ learn this? did he seem tired to you when he played? from florida's WS run? is he a believer in letting the whole team play? i don't get it really....it seems like alot of our starters are getting tired lately. maybe he shouldve rested some of them...

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)
It's amazing observing the contrast between these two clubs.

They're simultaneously aggressive and patient. It's as if they have an understanding of which pitches to hit in certain counts. Rarely do they waste AB's, and even outs are hard hit.

Indians came in here determined. We wet ourself thus far.

Their best players also have terrific line drive swings.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:08 AM)
The Indians players are having fun playing, we are playing tight with something up our asses.

It's been that way for two months now. I got blasted for saying this, but Indians fans must be having a great time right now.