Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why we don't bring in someone to bunt in that situation. That is so horrible. I'm so pissed off I can't even think straight right now, the way this team looks tonight I can't say we are a playoff team right now. We have given the Indians every opportunity to win this game and not taken advantage of a single opportunity we have had. Too many selfish hitters on this club, it is not the time to worry about stats or picking up the clutch RBI right now, just move the f***ing man over.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)
If there is one consolation, this was the hardest game of the series for us.  Buerhle and Garland against Westbrook and Elarton are easier than ERA leader Millwood versus s***-pitcher Freddy Garcia.

THERE'S NO MORE f***ING CONSOLATION GAMES!!! Haven't we conceeded enough games when we faced Johan...or the great Wade Miller....or Barry Zito!

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:14 PM)
If there is one consolation, this was the hardest game of the series for us.  Buerhle and Garland against Westbrook and Elarton are easier than ERA leader Millwood versus s***-pitcher Freddy Garcia.

Yeah but when you finally make a comeback, and then fall short again. THAT REALLY HURTS!!

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
Not to be a front runner, but at what point do the fans boo our boys off the field?

I guess we all have to keep the faith; it was a pretty damn good game.

On Thursday night, if we haven't won a game on this home stand, when we're getting no hit by Johan in the 5th.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
so do you let Crede hit vs. Wickman -- or does ozzie go to Timo or Gload

i'll say it will be timo

Crede can face wickman. Gload better be pinch hitting for podsednik though.

Edited by qwerty