Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
I thought the game against the Royals where Dye bobbled two balls within oen inning was the worst loss of the season.

Nope. This is FAR worse. With the national attention beamed on us it was proven, for all to witness, which team is playing with emotion and which is playing scared.

2.5 games now. We've already set a bench mark as the first time in Major League history to have a 15 game lead fall below 3 games. f***ing chokers.

I still think the Royals game was far worse, just because it was far more embarassing, stupid, and predictable. When you walk Indians, you're supposed to lose. You're not supposed to lose to the Royals after retiring Sweeney in the 9th.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being able to take care of the royals this time of year just shows how ordinary to lousy a team we've become.

We just keep hoping we can regain the first half magic but the reality is we're two diff. teams. This one sucks and may just be a tad better than the Royals if that.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
i cant believe that a guy who was hitting .190 was ready to get steamrolled by the fans got a hit off a totally unhittable stud that all of us love!  baseball is like the stock market.  i will say however what can go wrong usually goes wrong for the sox & their great fans!  there is really no way any true whitesox fan really is going to believe that we will win tomorrow, impossible!  good lord how in the hell did the bears & bulls bring joy to the city of chicago?  walter & jordan!

Rule 1: Past performance does not guarentee future results.

This rule also applies to the Indians.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
Don't mean to be crass or insensitive, just stating the obvious.

As sick as I feel tonight, think if you owned a house in N. Orleans and had a job there and had to leave town 3 weeks ago, learned your house is ruined and you no longer had a job and the only clothes you had were on your back and in your backpack.

This isn't life and death.

just like the people of new orleans are counting on the Saints to win like it's life or death right? don't make comments like that jack.

you know something that is never mentioned is the fact that this team lost big Frank. he really would have absolutely crushed that meatball that homebucket threw to PK. that ball would have been hit so hard it would ve busted thru my window, broke the glass, and knocked me off this stupid ass chair! could should woulda...but i mean really that has been the difference this year over the long haul. i would love to see Arow 3rd, BigF 4th, PK 5th. just a really bad break. i guess we never really count on that kinda thing, but that really has hurt us!

Not being able to take care of the royals this time of year just shows how ordinary to lousy a team we've become.

We just keep hoping we can regain the first half magic but the reality is we're two diff. teams. This one sucks and may just be a tad better than the Royals if that.

just like the people of new orleans are counting on the Saints to win like it's life or death right? don't make comments like that jack.

i was trying to say think how badly people have it in REAL LIFE. This is just sports fantasy land compared to REAL LIFE issues in n. orleans.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:59 PM)
i don't wanna hear the sox "gave this game away" like bill melton is jabbering on the radio.  the indians TOOK it from us.  the inning we scored 4 runs we were lucky as hell that the indians didn't catch those 2 balls.

No no no no no, Marte gave this game away and Hermy put the icing on the Indian cake...there is a reason Melton is on TV and your posting here.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
No no no no no, Marte gave this game away and Hermy put the icing on the Indian cake...there is a reason Melton is on TV and your posting here.

melton is a company man. he's just making excuses. THAT's why he's on tv. you don't work for the sox unless you have your list of excuses to spew.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
melton is a company man. he's just making excuses.  THAT's why he's on tv.  you don't work for the sox unless you have your list of excuses to spew.

You are incorrect. What Melton says is true. The Sox gave Cleveland this game. Spew whatever you want but that is a fact. Marte should not be in the MLB in 2006 and the White Sox should not be in the playoffs in 2005.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
You are incorrect. What Melton says is true. The Sox gave Cleveland this game. Spew whatever you want but that is a fact. Marte should not be in the MLB in 2006 and the White Sox should not be in the playoffs in 2005.

you're wrong. you give a game away by making errors. you don't give a game away by getting outpitched and outhit.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
you're wrong.  you give a game away by making errors.  you don't give a game away by getting outpitched and outhit.

Dude, walks killed us. That is giving the game away. The Sox didn't want it. Accept it.

well i was at the game, and the place was going nuts the entire game...garcia needs to shut his f***en mouth before we deport his ass...he doesnt care about the fans well freddy you showed why you are an ace tonight, o s*** i mean ass...f*** you freddy, i am sick of this team i am not going to another game this year i think 31 is enough for me....im so f***en pissed right now at this team so i am going to stop typing before i say something that gets me suspended, and if i did already i am sorry but dont take it agenst me i am just so pissed off at this f***en team.............

Edited by Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
you're wrong.  you give a game away by making errors.  you don't give a game away by getting outpitched and outhit.

Walks are no different than errors. In fact, they are worse than errors. If you are caught up on errors, well then Marte pitching in this game was an error. E-0zzie....