Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
The Indians players are having fun playing, we are playing tight with something up our asses.

Let's be honest here. Our offense just sucks. We were lucky to score as many runs as we did in the 1st half. Our pitching has to shut other teams down for us to win.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:11 PM)
Observation Note: Since Millwood is living on the outside corner. Why not try to go to right field

I remember during that nice 7 game winning streak we consistenly went to the opposite field. I guess we forgot how to do that. :huh:

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Observation Note: Since Millwood is living on the outside corner. Why not try to go to right field

Walker doesn't want to do that...it will screw up their technique.. :headshake

f*** this team....WAKE THE f*** UP.

Is the crowd booing yet?

CWSOX45

Man the ball must not be carrying tonight. I swear those two balls (Crede's and Iguchi's) were HR's or at least basehits.

On a sidenote, its time to bring some luck to this thread and game. COME ON WHITE SOX

Lets get em 1-2-3 in the top half of the 4th and than put some runs up on the board (one at a time). None of this swinging for the fences every AB.

LETS GO SOX!!!!!

I'm convinced that Hawk and DJ are not the homers everybody accuses them of being. I am pretty sure that they get paid by how many people in baseball they blow. Every pitcher is Cy Young. Every hitter Babe Ruth, and every fielder Ozzie Smith. They love everybody. It gets annoying.