Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:33 AM)
4 runs in the last 33 innings!

White Sox baseball. Feel the excitement!

I can't wait for the pennant run when this team stops coasting and turns it on! Thankfully, Ozzie has a plan, and he knows exactly what he has to do in order to motivate his players.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
This crowd wants to erupt, we are giving them no reason too!!!

our crowd is incredible...they still keep getting up out of their seats. last playoff series against SEA really hurt me to see our fans keep getting off their duffs and just pummelled to the dirt with nothing!

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:32 PM)
Like I said, Bonds told him he couldn't play that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was the right thing to do. Bonds needs to make sure he stays healthy. If he doesn't, the Giants have no chance this year or next year. That would of been like the Sox getting Maggs back last year and just running him out there for a week straight without a day off. Than when he got hurt again everyone would blame Ozzie.

Bonds played and gets hurt, the whole world jumps on Moises. Fact is the guy is coming back and you got to be careful and treat him with care. Alou is doing the right thing and it takes courage on his part to do it. Sure it would be better if Bonds played every single game down the stretch, but thats not the best thing for Barry or the team in the long run (that includes any slim playoff hopes they have).

Now go get em Frederico :fight