Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Bring in Joe Borchard for Everett.

i was going through everyone on our bench and every single one of the is a good replacement for everett right now. Even Borchard (who is still hitting 1.000). I am really hoping for a change :pray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
Like I said, Bonds told him he couldn't play that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read your post...thanks didnt follow up that story it made me so sick. you know the oldtimers must really puke what goes on these days with the way money and attitude dictate everything.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:37 AM)
That's what happens when Ozzie wants speed. He probably figured on having Frank here more than just a handful of games too.

I said it the other day, but I can't wait for the justification after the season for the emphasis on speed. If you have the previous year's offense with this pitching, you have a World Series contending team. What you have this year is a division contending team.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Cleveland will be the AL Central champs. better start focusing on that wildcard spot

No, they won't. Sox are the better team and need to start playing there game. Things may work out tonight and this could be the win that gets the momentum back on the Sox side.

And it may not be, regardless, Sox are a playoff caliber team and all they need to do is get back to basics and start executing.

I have my fears that the staff has just been totally burned out, but hopefully thats not the case.

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:37 PM)
i was going through everyone on our bench and every single one of the is a good replacement for everett right now. Even Borchard (who is still hitting 1.000). I am really hoping for a change :pray

No offense...but Timo??? WTF? That makes less sense than walking Martinez on 4 pitches in the 3rd inning.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
Last time i checked a game is 9 innings

Last time i checked you need to score more runs than your opponent to win. The white sox have not been very good at that for a couple months now... oooh ya and they cannot come back when they are losing.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
I don't want to buy into or join the gloom and doom, but this offesne is pathetic. I am logging off before I say anything worse than that. I love this Sox ream, but I am afraid we are giving this to the Tribe on a silver platter.

That's precisely how I feel. I'm so disappointed and don't feel at all that the Sox have a chance to come back. I don't wanna be on here b****ing about it. So, I'm logging off and GO WHITE SOX!!!! C'mon!!!!

:gosox1:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:39 AM)
No, they won't.  Sox are the better team and need to start playing there game.  Things may work out tonight and this could be the win that gets the momentum back on the Sox side. 

And it may not be, regardless, Sox are a playoff caliber team and all they need to do is get back to basics and start executing. 

I have my fears that the staff has just been totally burned out, but hopefully thats not the case.

You know I'm a pessimist, but I honestly believe the Indians are the best team in baseball. They have an extremely deep, talented lineup, a great bullpen, and some starting pitchers who have stepped it up big time. If you add confidence and their comeback ability, they're my pick to win the World Series.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
Screw that.  You take Freddy out now and you not only lose todays game but possibly tomorrow's and wednesdays.

It's too late to take him out now. There's no way were going to score 5 runs against there staff. If anything, Ozzie should take him out to get some rest and give Baj and Viz some work

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
I have to agree with that MORONotti article. Rieny and KW failed to add a bat to bolster our chances. Now we are about they are about to fail once again. KW's offeason moves= A- KW's mid-season moves= F-.

still not quite sure about that...the future of Anderson & BMac will determine that. you know we never put the tough guys in a place to succeed. i still think that Arow is the toughest guy and that Gload would have been nice to give a long look.