Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Freddy. He struggled early but really battled through and kept the Sox in this game. He showed a lot of toughness and I for one am thinking this will be the game that gets him back on track down the stretch.

Hopefully Neal can come in and set the tribe down and keep this game tied up.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:17 PM)
I don't have a good feeling about this game. We needed to take the lead and haven't. That runner standing on third in Dye was mighty close to home to strand.

We stranded 2 risp the last 2 innings. Those may come back to bite us if our bp doesn't shut em down

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Great job Freddy.  He struggled early but really battled through and kept the Sox in this game.  He showed a lot of toughness and I for one am thinking this will be the game that gets him back on track down the stretch. 

Thats balls

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
Good job by Garcia keeping us in the game and keeping the 5th inning momentum.

I know it wasn't his greatest start, but I think you have to give the guy credit. He totally battled through this game and kept the Sox in it. He also at least went 6.1 innings so the Sox didn't have to go to the pen really early. It could turn out to be a difference maker tonight and later on in this series.

Although I already am calling a Buehrle complete game tomorrow night.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:19 PM)
Great job Freddy.  He struggled early but really battled through and kept the Sox in this game.  He showed a lot of toughness and I for one am thinking this will be the game that gets him back on track down the stretch. 

i agree with you but am concerned with the high pitch count in a pressure game might lead to a letdown against the twins later in the week...? it is all fun the rest of the way fellas!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:20 PM)
Freddy battled, but he clearly didnt have it tonite.  :cheers to him for hanging in there

i only saw the last half inning of freddys game.....but he had a nasty breaker with good movement on the fastball.....im guessin it took him a while to settle in and find it...how was his stuff early?