Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unbelievable they managed to claw themselves back into the game, take the lead momemtarily, than blow it.

They better come back and score a few more runs before this one ends, or else it just epitomizes their collapse.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
Bobby gave up the f***ing hit. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Boone abused Bobby.

Two people are to blame for why those men got in scoring position. Ozzie and the marte. Ozzie because he doesn't know when and how to sue his pen and marte because, well, he cannot get lefties out to save his f***ing life.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
geez.  what's with all the negativity.  we're still in first place with the best record in the AL...... SEE HOW DUMB THAT STILL SOUNDS?

First Place.

Best Record in AL.

You're right. I'd much rather be in second or third with the 6th or 10th best record in the AL.Thanks for keeping it real.

:headshake

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
This is exactly why i want Hermy on the mound in the ninth.  Also thanks for mismanaging yet again Ozzie.

Don't f***ing blame that on Ozzie. We ALL wanted Jenks. He failed this time. Have the gut to accept defeat. You are such a WHINER JOSH!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 02:56 AM)
Sox are going to come back.  I thought that was the end of the inning (that stolen base). 

Why the hell didn't the Sox call a high fastball when they had 2 strikes on Boone I'll never know. 

Still, Boone did a nice job on the pitch.

That's what I was looking for also. A high hard one instead of basicaly in the same spot. The kid got wild and then tried to make aperfect pitch instead of the high heat. He blew it with Marte's help. Should of at the most be a tie game. Oh well, we have 2 more chances to get this one.