Feeling Good Today

tonyho7476

Been better been worse. Had my shower yesterday, but stinky butt isn't doing so well (I don't think he will live to see the next weekend) and something is up with my car - after replacing the altenator/battery a few weeks ago, I don't need another repair bill right now.

I had the weirdest weekend ever. It was like every odd chance encounter that could possibly happen did. So incredibly weird. Nothing really good or bad, just incredibly odd.

However, went to a few sales, got some cool stuff.

And my master's experiments are running very smoothly and I should have the first two done by next Friday (!).

So, I feel good, although slightly wary about any future weird stuff happening. Very tempted at the moment to become a hermit (as long as that involves indoor plumbing).

(Also, fun fact for the day, did you know the word "weird" comes from the Old English word for fate?)

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
I'm in line for a pretty rough week of homework/studying for two tests.  It's always difficult getting up for the first test of the semester.

Luckily, the course is Environmental Biology. :sleep  :lol:

Don't do it...use your time wisely and watch the Sox sweep the tribe.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 09:35 AM)
Starting off yesterday, I was down to the bookie $225.  I went 3 for 3 (Bears, Bengals and Chiefs) and I am now up $175.  Plus, the Bears looked awesome and the Sox won.  Can't stop smiling this morning.  How's everyone else doing?

Bookie? were you going to get beat around if you didn't pay up. :P

I've never been so stressed out about school in my life, this semester is going to kill me.

My first exam of the semester went like this:

Economic stats exam, so it's all math. It's multiple choice with a none of the above option..........which she used........alot.

I wasn't getting the answers in the answer key so i overthought myself and did just about everything wrong.

So yeah......i'm stressed.

Edited by SnB

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
I don't have a non-paying-up problem.  This is chicago...bookies are a dime a dozen.

This is also 2005...use the internet. :P

My favorite Sox hat just got destroyed...so I had to order a new one. :( Thank God the Bears and the Sox won yesterday or this would have been quite the awful weekend.

I had a nice Monday, weather excepted.

Took my little one to school, read the paper a bit until it was time to get her.

Watched a little bit of "Mr. Show" during the afternoon.

Once my wife got home, we packed a "goodie bag" and headed out to USCF.

Enjoyed the game, unfortunately the game went south after we left in the top of the 8th. ( My daughter was sleepy and I also had to get up at 4 this morning to come to work.....so sue me....heh..... )

Plus, it was my wedding anniversary yesterday, so a lot of "I love you"s were thrown around ( more than usual, even ), which is always a nice thing.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:14 AM)
I had a nice Monday, weather excepted.

Took my little one to school, read the paper a bit until it was time to get her.

Watched a little bit of "Mr. Show" during the afternoon.

Once my wife got home, we packed a "goodie bag" and headed out to USCF.

Enjoyed the game, unfortunately the game went south after we left in the top of the 8th. ( My daughter was sleepy and I also had to get up at 4 this morning to come to work.....so sue me....heh..... )

Plus, it was my wedding anniversary yesterday, so a lot of "I love you"s were thrown around ( more than usual, even ), which is always a nice thing.

Nice...too bad the sox couldn't have played better for you.