Moves made

Guest wsc425

If I were GM, I'm shipping Konehead for a decent SS prospect. I'm willing to throw in some spare parts to get it done.

When this solid glove great range dude arrives I'm sending Jose to 1B.

That would shore up the deficit in range that is so blatantly obvious with Jimenez. Now the SOX can cheat Jimenez toward 2B to shore up the weakest middle in the majors. I like the total range improvement with Crede, the new guy, Jimenez, & Jose.

Next I'm shipping off spare parts to get an adequate CF.  Even if it includes parting with the career AAA all-star Harris. Lee has really come on strong D and with his strong arm I like him in LF. If Borchard is ready, I'd rather have him in CF than "no problem .. s*** I dropped it" Harris.

I think the Spanish connection on the SOX gives them a better shot at retaining Colon than the STL wannabee.  STL is hurting like never before for pitching. Now might be the time to get a solid bat for Buerhle.  Edmonds any one? Whatever it takes.  Buerhle and spare parts.

Nice Johnny! I say Cabrera from the 'Spos. I bet we can munson a great deal with Minyata like we did for Colon. :canada

Nah. I'd rather have that prospect from Boston, he's in AAA.

There's another great SS prospect coming up through the A's organization named Bobby Crosby. They won't deal him since Tejada will not re-sign next year.

It's amazing how Billy Beane runs his organization, down right amazing.

CWSOX45

If we're truly giving up this season, build the team around guys like Olivo, Crede, Maggs, Buerhle, Marte. Get young, fundamental guys that hustle, play defense, and give the game their all. And you know what they always say, pitching and defense wins World Series.

I would unload Konerko, Lee, Thomas (though probably no one's willing to take him), Colon, Koch, White, and Flash eventually over the next couple of seasons. But do it smoothly so there will always be some veterans on the team. I would say we could get some good prospects for that bunch.

And after we have a good, fundamentally sound team on our hands, then and only then, we can start talking World Series all over again.

Are you guys watching the same games I am? Tell me you're not impressed with Carlos improvement in the field & on the bases. He's never been hard to sign, & the SOX can probably get a decent price for him.

Koney needs to go. He's too slow, & he's earning a THome like salary.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh ill let on if its good stuff compared to wishing stuff..........youll know the difference i promise ya........ :D