Internet Jukebox

tonyho7476

Excellent website! Added it to my favorites as well.

One nice side benefit was being able to hear the Thin Lizzy "One Night Only" disc. I had my doubts about Lizzy without Phil Lynott, but whoever was singing ( I heard somewhere it was John Sykes, but I'm not sure about that ) did a damn good job of sounding enough like Phil to pull it off. Unlike the Queen/Paul Rodgers thing, in my opinion.

Hearing that CD makes me want to see Lizzy if they tour again.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:01 AM)
You've heard the Rodgers stuff??? Where!?!

You're not gonna believe this....ON THE RADIO!!!!!

:P

The Loop has been playing a couple songs off the "return of the champions" CD.

I've heard Tie Your Mother Down and Fat Bottomed Girls, and I was underwhelmed. I just think Rodgers' voice, while perfectly fine for Bad Company stuff, etc., is just too flat and unexpressive for Queen's material.

Return Of The Champions??? What the hell??? I had no idea that was out! LOL!!! Talk about little fanfare for the return of one of Rocks greatest bands ever. I think I will be needing to check that out. Regardless if I like it or not though, I will be buying it. I'm not crazy about them being back and using the name...but hey...they were a HUGE influence on me and they still deserve my support.

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:34 AM)
This resource is fantastic.  I got to finish the evening yesterday by listening to some good 'ole Willie Nelson  :ph34r:

You can quit laughing now, I never claimed to be hip and cool in the first place...

SFF

Trust me, I've put in searches already that make Willie look like the freshest thing out there! LOL! Never have shame in what you like.