Hermie is a finalitst

sayitaintso

He doesnt have a shot for the same reason he wasnt voted into the All-Star game... he isnt a popular player outside of Chicago (but it can be questioned how popular is he in Chicago nowadays too)

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
He doesnt have a shot for the same reason he wasnt voted into the All-Star game... he isnt a popular player outside of Chicago (but it can be questioned how popular is he in Chicago nowadays too)

Just because he doesn't have a shot doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the list. He's had almost as good of a season as any of the other guys there, and if it weren't for the back trouble and Shingo starting off the season as the closer, he'd probably be leading the AL in saves and have a real shot.

My money says Rivera wins. Hell, he might very well end up with the Cy Young by Default, just because no one else at the top of the list is pitching well down the stretch.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:52 PM)
Just because he doesn't have a shot doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the list.  He's had almost as good of a season as any of the other guys there, and if it weren't for the back trouble and Shingo starting off the season as the closer, he'd probably be leading the AL in saves and have a real shot.

Oh, I know. I wasnt saying he shouldnt be on the list. I love Hermanson :P

I'm just saying that he doesnt have a real shot, just like Konerko with the Hank Aaron Award or whatever its called.