Ozzie Guillen

aboz56

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
Well I wasted my time and money going to this f***ed up game.

The first prize was sitting in front of a few indians fans, 3 teenage boys and their mother.  The mother was the problem.  She was so f***ing annoying.

Then I watch Freddy s*** the bed.  Big pitcher for big games my ass.  Every pitch was up in the zone, and he was behind every batter.  f***up number one is when Ozzie lets Freddy start an inning off later in the game after throwing over 100 pitches and just giving up a dong to hafner a few innings before.  They were hitting line drives all over. 

I couldnt believe he used Jizzcan over Politte.  That was f***up number one.  Then he brings in marte.  The annoying lady off course informed her kids, this guy has mental problems and cant throw strikes. 

Marte then s***s the bed.  He has not been able to get lefties out at all this year.  So ozzie lets him walk one, then give up a double and then leaves him in.  Ozzie has no clue. 

Why is cotts not being used as the primary setup lefty.  No we have the mental case doing this.  Cotts at least gives you a shot.

Why is Jizzcan in as our primary setup righty.  What happened to politte.

Politte, Cotts..........they've been getting it done all season, why the f*** should they be allowed to pitch in a pressure situation?!?!

Think if Politte and Cotts were hispanic they'd be in there with it all on the line? Its happening again.

I knew he was horrid at bullpen management when he used our entire pen the 3rd game of the season and left us with Jizzcan only to blow his load all over the field in extra innings. I paid my hard earned money to watch that botched management and its only gotten worse as the season has progressed...

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I'll be at the rest of this season's home games, and I am not going to boo anymore. I'm going to gag. Just like the Sox.

The way this team is acting I can think of better uses for my hard earned money.

This team is pissing me the hell off.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
Politte,  Cotts..........they've been getting it done all season,  why the f*** should they be allowed to pitch in a pressure situation?!?!

Think if Politte and Cotts were hispanic they'd be in there with it all on the line?  Its happening again.

Politte warmed up when Jenks was in the game. Viz was in for 1 hitter I believe. Maybe he's had more success at getting him out than Politte, although I really doubt Ozzie would do that much research, or have any knowledge of the facts. Also maybe Politte is hurting.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:04 AM)
Sitting in the front row of the upperdeck tonight, after that 8th inning,that was the 1st time in a LONG, LONG time I felt like I got punched in the stomach. Nothing else to say. I dont know what to say anything.

Musta felt like you were watching Billy Koch.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
The way this team is acting I can think of better uses for my hard earned money. 

This team is pissing me the hell off.

Look at the bright side, we will get a huge ovation from the crowd when we call out Ozzie at Soxfest.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:08 AM)
Worse.... :puke  :puke

It just never ends. Stupid mistake, after stupid mistake, after stupid mistake. Then I listen to Melton all the way home saying Marte was the right call, and should have been left in.

:banghead  :banghead  :banghead

Probably trying to help his chances for the Sox color gig by bowing down and taking it in the a$$ for the team. I could tell Farmer was pissed when Marte was coming in, I don't see why Melton would support a move such as this.

A great point was made about Dye attempting a bunt when he really has no chance to get a bunt down. How many times have we seen White Sox players attempt bunts who have absolutely no chance of ever succeeding since Ozzie took over. And his biggest apologist, the guy who can't stop taking swipes at a class act in Jerry Manuel, always spouts off a good manager doesn't ask a player to do something he isn't capable of doing. Hey Hawk, are you watching the same games as us?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:13 AM)
And his biggest apologist, the guy who can't stop taking swipes at a class act in Jerry Manuel, always spouts off a good manager doesn't ask a player to do something he isn't capable of doing. Hey Hawk, are you watching the same games as us?

Anyone who dislikes Ozzie Guillen cannot possibly stand to watch a game called by Hawk Harrelson. I'd rather watch the game muted than listen to Hawk's annoying excuses for everything this organization does, including our idiot manager.

Harrelson is a clown just like Jay Mariotti says he is. That's about the only thing Mariotti has ever gotten right.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:13 PM)
A great point was made about Dye attempting a bunt when he really has no chance to get a bunt down. How many times have we seen White Sox players attempt bunts who have absolutely no chance of ever succeeding since Ozzie took over. And his biggest apologist, the guy who can't stop taking swipes at a class act in Jerry Manuel, always spouts off a good manager doesn't ask a player to do something he isn't capable of doing. Hey Hawk, are you watching the same games as us?

yeah, I agree. Dye should have been pinch hit for if Ozzie wanted a bunt or told to go up there with a normal approach, none of this in between BS...

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 05:19 AM)
I cant believe they gave this f***ing guy a big extension based on a half season of success.  At least wait to see what hes really capable of before pulling out the wallet.

There's so much I would love to complain about on here, but I don't want to get banned. I want Ozzie to play his best players, and I don't give a s*** what the story of the player is. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 05:15 AM)
Anyone who dislikes Ozzie Guillen cannot possibly stand to watch a game called by Hawk Harrelson.  I'd rather watch the game muted than listen to Hawk's annoying excuses for everything this organization does, including our idiot manager.

Harrelson is a clown just like Jay Mariotti says he is.  That's about the only thing Mariotti has ever gotten right.

Hawk does not like Ozzie's managing now. He's made it rather obvious.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
There's so much I would love to complain about on here, but I don't want to get banned.  I want Ozzie to play his best players, and I don't give a s*** what the story of the player is.  YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Ive been saying that all season long. Every time me and the rest of the chat crew b**** about the Sunday lineup.

I bet he'd like to have a few of those back right now.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 05:23 AM)
Ive been saying that all season long.  Every time me and the rest of the chat crew b**** about the Sunday lineup. 

I bet he'd like to have a few of those back right now.

A lot more than just the Sunday lineups I have an issue with. Nuke, you know I love the chat crew. I'm sure we've discussed problems that we see with our manager.

Went to the game tonight. Let me tell you. It was a like a ghost town until the rally. Then, all hell broke loose. Aboz hit the nail right on the head. Apparently, Neal Cotts can't pitch more than one inning. As soon as Marte was brought in, I just had a feeling. His first two pitches were off the plate. Usually, when he's brining it, he's throwing strikes. This game felt like someone hit me over the head with a brick.

Buehrle better grow a pair tomorrow.

It's been pretty obvious all year that Oz is not a good GAME manager. Sure he knows how to fire up the players, keep pressure off them, and keep the bench and clubhouse loose. But as far as making out the lineups and managing the pitching staff.................. HE IS ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!! At this point I'm going to have to hang the noose on Ozzie if they blow this season. I was willing to put it on the offense for awhile, but we should have AT LEAST a 5 game lead right now if not a 7-10, if Ozzie had half a brain.

Edited by CYGarland