Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Joe has also been hitting the ball well since coming back. Im fine with Joe at the hot corner for now.

BTW, I love EVERYONE with the Rally av.

Seriously...we need to do something to try to get Rally Crede's into the ballpark.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
Joe Crede is hitting .423 in September.  Pablo Ozuna is hitting .194 in September.

26 and 35 at bats into the month respectively doesn't prove much. As Tony pointed out Crede's been hitting the hell out of the ball this month, I just tend to favor what Ozuna does in the ninth spot over Crede. Last nights lead off double in the 8th also looms large in my mind aswell, considering the life that he showed compared to Crede who had none in his ninth inning at bat.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 11:01 PM)
cut him some slack, he doesnt come around here in september so he wouldnt know that.

Yes, because I don't come to Soxtalk in September because of jackasses like you, I wouldn't know how Joe Crede has performed the last nine games he's been back even though I watch just about every inning of every game that is White Sox baseball.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
Yes, because I don't come to Soxtalk in September because of jackasses like you, I wouldn't know how Joe Crede has performed the last nine games he's been back even though I watch just about every inning of every game that is White Sox baseball.

whoa. dude... chill...

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
26 and 35 at bats into the month respectively doesn't prove much.  As Tony pointed out Crede's been hitting the hell out of the ball this month, I just tend to favor what Ozuna does in the ninth spot over Crede.  Last nights lead off double in the 8th also looms large in my mind aswell, considering the life that he showed compared to Crede who had none in his ninth inning at bat.

Crede is an incredibly streaky hitter. When he gets going...you want him in that lineup. Conversely, when he get cold, he's almost better on the bench. He's going well now...we should try to take advantage of it.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
True or false: my apartment was getting free cable because the tennants continued to pay despite their not living here...only for it to expire this evening?

Sounds true.

Cleveland Indians
Grady Sizemore CF .289
Coco Crisp LF .305
Jhonny Peralta SS .284
Travis Hafner DH .305
Victor Martinez C .301
Ronnie Belliard 2B .285
Jose Hernandez 1B .233
Aaron Boone 3B .244
Casey Blake RF .242
 Jake Westbrook P (15-14 4.56)

Chicago White Sox
Scott Podsednik LF .293
Tadahito Iguchi 2B .278
Carl Everett DH .252
Paul Konerko 1B .273
A.J. Pierzynski C .260
Jermaine Dye RF .271
Aaron Rowand CF .276
Juan Uribe SS .258
Joe Crede 3B .245
 Mark Buehrle P (15-8 3.21)

Umpires: HP: Paul Nauert 1B: Jerry Crawford 2B: Mark Wegner 3B: Larry Poncino

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
I wish AJ wasn't batting 5th.

and why isnt rowand batting 3rd or even 2nd and gooch 3rd? i dunno i just dont get this everett 3rd... but i guess we'll be getting used to it.