Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
and why isnt rowand batting 3rd or even 2nd and gooch 3rd?  i dunno i just dont get this everett 3rd... but i guess we'll be getting used to it.

ozzie said in the pregame show with Rooney, this is the lineup I'm going with for the rest of the season. Barring injuries, this is it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
ozzie said in the pregame show with Rooney, this is the lineup I'm going with for the rest of the season. Barring injuries, this is it.

right, hence the end of my post... like it or not this is it, but hey, if he really sticks with it thats better by me than the musical chairs he was doing

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
I just caught the end of an interview where Tim Raines got shaving cream pied. Did anyone catch who did it? Some might think it's a distraction but I always thought this team got tight in September so hopefully this means they're lose.

They've been reading SoxTalk. :)

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
I just caught the end of an interview where Tim Raines got shaving cream pied. Did anyone catch who did it? Some might think it's a distraction but I always thought this team got tight in September so hopefully this means they're lose.

Ya, I thought it was a good sign.

For those that don't know, Buehrle shaving creamed Raines.