Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
screw all you ozzie bashers  :rolly ,  I dont know many managers that I have been more pleased with than Ozzie Guillen.  If it weren't for Ozzie Guillen we'd be a 3rd place team.

Seriously? I hope that was just implied sarcasm.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
we have to remind ourselves

we still have three innings to score

and hey, we've been coming from behind all day

coming from behind enough to tie it, then give them the lead again

QUOTE(rangercal @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
screw all you ozzie bashers  :rolly ,  I dont know many managers that I have been more pleased with than Ozzie Guillen.  If it weren't for Ozzie Guillen we'd be a 3rd place team.

With all due respect, there is no way to know that.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:03 PM)

pretty soon WITH ozzie guillen we wont make the f***ing playoffs after having a 15 game lead - that being the biggest collapse EVER

EVER

QUOTE(rangercal @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
Buerhle, Podsednik, Garcia, Hermanson  are the main reasons for this losing s***. Not Ozzie. Get a f***ing clue.

Still no f**ing reason to send Buehrle out with 103 pitches already thrown. None at all. He'd have to probably throw 120 to get the inning done if it was a fairly short inning.

Dude....seriously...sarcasm? Buehrle busted his ass out there tonight, without good stuff. Gave us 6 IP, that should have been enough, a quality start. But no, the no talent assclown Ozzie wants to keep him out there JUST long enough to get tagged, THEN pull him? Mindnumbing.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:05 PM)
Buerhle, Podsednik, Garcia, Hermanson  are the main reasons for this losing s***. Not Ozzie. Get a f***ing clue.

So after 103 pitches and not having his good stuff Mark is at fault.

No f***ing way does any manager keep mark in after that. He gave you six and battled. You turn it over to your pen who has been great all year and you go to battle with fresh arms.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
So after 103 pitches and not having his good stuff Mark is at fault.

No f***ing way does any manager keep mark in after that.  He gave you six and battled.  You turn it over to your pen who has been great all year and you go to battle with fresh arms.

ee didnt battle enuff yet. ee needed summor battling