Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
this is the part where you sit back and laugh.  they should make us into a movie.  it'd be f***ing hilarious

There would be a movie, but I don't think anyone really cares about the Sox. You could almost say this is our 15 minutes of fame.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
Our August 1st lead has now been decreased by an order of magnitude.

I guess it doesn't look too bad on a logarithmic scale.

but guys, ozzie wont get worried till it's down to 1 game, and it's at 1.5 right now! we're golden!

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
There would be a movie, but I don't think anyone really cares about the Sox.  You could almost say this is our 15 minutes of fame.

Well, at least people will remember us for something this year. That's something, right?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
There would be a movie, but I don't think anyone really cares about the Sox.  You could almost say this is our 15 minutes of fame.

who cared about the twins? or the angels? huh?

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
Mwhahhaa. Oh I see. THat's why COtts should be in there.

Cotts has been one of the best f***ing relievers in all of the majors? I believe he has. U You back the wrong players at the worst times all the time.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:14 PM)
Cotts has been one of the best f***ing relievers in all of the majors? I believe he has. U You back the wrong players at the worst times all the time.

In f***ing mopup duty. Whenever he comes in in a big spot he s***s the bed. This is the biggest inning he has pitched so far this year and he s*** the bed. He is not clutch.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Says the one who is so loyal to his "favorite" team that he wears an avatar and sig of their opponents.

So my loyalty is shown through an avatar and a signature? If i was not loyal why do i have 14,000+ posts on a white sox message board? For s***s and giggles i suppose?