game over after 3 innings

cwsox

A few years ago I remember the Cubs coming back against the Brewers down 9-2 in the ninth, 2 out, nobody on.

damn the brewers for allowing that to happen -

I was thinking more along the lines of cubs 8 sox 0 last summer ---

The biggest one lately I can remember was the Indians game against Seattle where they came back from like 12 or 13 runs over the last 3 innings of the game at the Jake.  Anyone remember the details any better?

Cleveland was down 12-0 after 2 innings, and down 14-2 after the top of the 7th. Then they scored 3 in the 7th, 4 in the 8th, and 5 in the 9th (with 2 outs) to tie it, and they eventually won it 15-14 in 11 innings.

You haven't watched the Sox much over the last two years or so, have you? lol j/k

Good point.

The best predicter of future behavior is past behavior, and so far in '03, the Sox have given us no reason (until yesterday) to believe that they have the heart to come back from a late-inning deficit.

Saturday's game could be a turning point. But, we've said that a couple times already this season. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Good point.

The best predicter of future behavior is past behavior, and so far in '03, the Sox have given us no reason (until yesterday) to believe that they have the heart to come back from a late-inning deficit. 

Saturday's game could be a turning point.  But, we've said that a couple times already this season.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Very true.

The biggest one lately I can remember was the Indians game against Seattle where they came back from like 12 or 13 runs over the last 3 innings of the game at the Jake.  Anyone remember the details any better?

a couple years ,iirc , it was a game involving the dodgers , i cant remember if they were the come from behind or losing team , but with two outs in the 9th one team was down 10 runs and came back to win

anyone remember that??

never ever bury your favorite team -

;)

Never ever think this team can show up 2 days in a row against a good opponent, I don't have to bury this team, it does a great job of that themselves. ;)

Well today it did.... :angry:

CWSOX45

never ever bury your favorite team -

;)

Never ever think this team can show up 2 days in a row against a good opponent, I don't have to bury this team, it does a great job of that themselves. ;)

Well today it did.... :angry:

CWSOX45

Doesn't help when your ace who depends on good control and mising up his pitches walks 6 guys. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.