The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 01:36 AM)
Whoever said The Rally Crede works in mysterious ways was right on the money.

I was making a grilled cheese sammich yesterday and to my amazement, the image that appeared on the toasted bread was surprisingly NOT the Blessed Virgin, but the RALLY CREDE himself. :o :o

P.S. I will be auctioning off said sammich on eBay some time in the near future, so start saving up! :P

I was reading in Jinxed that Konerko's mom in 2002 bought him a Rally Monkey. It worked for him for a while, but alas, he was soon in a slump. His dad destroyed the monkey and Kong went on a run and batted .4-something the rest of the month. Fun book to read at Barnes and Noble, but I wouldn't invest money in it. Took me like 5 minutes to finish.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
But, hell, Tex.  Using that logic you'd never hire a prostitute again?!?  :P

The Kidding and the Caring and all that Claptrap. . .

:lolhitting :notworthy

I always try to get by the minute or by the inch pricing . . .

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)
I was making a grilled cheese sammich yesterday and to my amazement, the image that appeared on the toasted bread was surprisingly NOT the Blessed Virgin, but the RALLY CREDE himself. :o :o

P.S. I will be auctioning off said sammich on eBay some time in the near future, so start saving up!  :P

I've got a cool 5 figures waiting on it...

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
It's hard to get next to nothing, isn't it? 

Wow, this thread has turned another bizarre turn.  :lolhitting

I really hate it when the hooker is always talking and s***, asking me the same question over and over again. Is it in? Is it in? Damn woman, I'm tryin' to concentrate

its kinda creepy but i... like i really believe in the rally crede.

i was sitting in my seat in the 9th inning up in the second to last row - hands in front of my face prayer style whispering to myself: rally crede, rally crede, rally crede.

is that weird?

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
its kinda creepy but i... like i really believe in the rally crede.

i was sitting in my seat in the 9th inning up in the second to last row - hands in front of my face prayer style whispering to myself: rally crede, rally crede, rally crede.

is that weird?

Nope, that just means it's working.

Rally Crede - It'll turn you religious!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:49 AM)
Does anyone still need further proof?  BOW DOWN TO THE RALLY CREDE!!!  :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Accept the Rally Crede as your avatar and be saved, or burn with the rest of the heathens!

I'm trying to get my fellow people on ESPN to accept the Rally Crede also

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)

P.S. I will be auctioning off said sammich on eBay some time in the near future, so start saving up!  :P

Your sig is awesome...where did you get it???

the soxtalk shop needs to open again w/ rally crede baseball style shirts.

I second the brilliant idea posed by Reddy.....I'll buy one or two or three definately...somebody who needs to make some money could definately make some off of this. I just want one for the simple reason that everyone who sees the shirt will all say at the same time, "What the f*** does that mean?"

So the last time a team had 3 pitchers throw complete games in a row was the '73 Mets and the last pitcher was Jerry Koosman, who may dad, who is a huge Sox fan, baptized a long time ago.

Some would say this has nothing to do with the Rally Crede. I would say they're a fool.

Edited by MinnySoxFan

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 12:18 AM)
So the last time a team had 3 pitchers throw complete games in a row was the '73 Mets and the last pitcher was Jerry Koosman, who may dad, who is a huge Sox fan, baptized a long time ago. 

Some would say this has nothing to do with the Rally Crede.  I would say they're a fool.

:lolhitting :notworthy