Bears Vs Bengals

Kyyle23

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
That loud noise is the Kyle Orton bandwagon coming to a screeching halt.

Well we should of expected for him to have bad games. Although I dont blame him for that 1st int he really needs to pick it up. They are stacking 8 in the box he needs to take advantage of it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:58 PM)
That loud noise is the Kyle Orton bandwagon coming to a screeching halt.

Its a damn shame he's a rookie. You look at this WR group and you can see why it would be hard to be successful though. That first pass of the game set the tone for him today...the other two interceptions was a terrible misread and a woefully underthrown ball to Bradley, who had his man beat.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
Bad all year?  Moss had practically nothing against him the 1st game... his 1 big play was on Azumah.  Than vs Detroit he got beat by Roy Williams but if Chris Harris was in position that would of been stopped too.  And after that he was fine.  I agree on Gage being s***ty though.  2 catches all season and now this he has had to lose his starting job.

Apologist Are you peanut's brother?

Hes been pretty piss poor...most plays hes been covering the player's shadow better than than being the wideouts shadow. I really hope hes not a player only remembered for one great play...cause thats the category I have him in right now.

Addy, how did I know your post would be something along those lines? :P

Doug Brien, your plane is boarding.

Can we do anything right? Or does every team in this city have to be pure torture to watch? It doesn't seem to matter what sport I'm watching, but points, runs, and goals always seem almost impossible for any Chicago team to accrue.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
Hey Gents.

So, what do ya think of our rookie QB today? ;)

Reminds me of two years ago at Purdue when he played so poorly that he was removed from the game for Kirsch, then sat on the bench and wept like a girl.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
Addy, how did I know your post would be something along those lines? :P

Doug Brien, your plane is boarding.

Can we do anything right? Or does every team in this city have to be pure torture to watch? It doesn't seem to matter what sport I'm watching, but points, runs, and goals always seem almost impossible for any Chicago team to accrue.

But, but, but...

Kyle Orton is teh mang!@@#%@ :lol: :bang

AWFUL!

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
Um Tillman just got beat by their f***ing 3rd guy

GOOD JOB PEANUT!

As good as we looked last week, we look equally bad this week. The defense has played hard and has done well with the exception of Peanut who has been absolutely terrible today. Special teams has been a debacle with penalties, bad kicks and no solid returns. And our offense...hehe, Orton looks like Jonathan Quinn medicine woman.

at least it will be easy to define the goats of the game: Orton, Peanut, Gage, Brien...the list is becoming long...