AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!

aboz56

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
I also love those (on this board and other places)who, doomed us or called the season over, are now cheering and excited over this win.

You can really hurt yourself jumping on and off a bangwagon...be careful! ;)

Regardless...Sox fans everywhere are going crazy and they flat out earned it. We stick by this team through thick and thin...even if we b**** from time to time.

WHAT A WIN, Lets enjoy this tonight and go get em tomorrow WHITE SOX :cheers :drink

WOW WOW WOW

If this game turns us around in the right direction, we are going to be one tough team in the playoff. The other side of this tough stretch is it prepares us for the playoff real well.

Let's get to the playoff using this momentum!

RALLY CREDE RALLY CREDE RALLY CREDE RALLY CREDE

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
I also love those (on this board and other places)who, doomed us or called the season over, are now cheering and excited over this win.

You can really hurt yourself jumping on and off a bangwagon...be careful! ;)

The banGwagon?? Whatever.

Well, I for one have never doomed the team. Though they're kinda like my kids...they can really piss you off sometimes but you never stop lovin' 'em. This season, especially of late has really been a roller coaster ride. Hang on tight!!! Plenty more excitement to come, I'm sure. :gosox1:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
Regardless...Sox fans everywhere are going crazy and they flat out earned it.  We stick by this team through thick and thin...even if we b**** from time to time. 

WHAT A WIN, Lets enjoy this tonight and go get em tomorrow WHITE SOX  :cheers  :drink

Very true, I never have and never will give up on this team until their eliminated.

Hell f***ing yeah. I had to leave work (train departing) in the bottom of the ninth, 2 on, 2 out. I was hoping to God Arrow got a hit but what a f***ING HUGE SUPRISE WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!!!!! I would have never imagined Joe would hit the walkoff homer. Who pitched the 10th for us?

PRAY TO THE GOD OF LEEETLE BROKEN FINGERS!!!!!

QUOTE(ceffa2000 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
Hell f***ing yeah.  I had to leave work (train departing) in the bottom of the ninth, 2 on, 2 out.  I was hoping to God Arrow got a hit but what a f***ING HUGE SUPRISE WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!!!!!  I would have never imagined Joe would hit the walkoff homer.  Who pitched the 10th for us? 

PRAY TO THE GOD OF LEEETLE BROKEN FINGERS!!!!!

Hermy went the 10th.