aboz56

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game of the year tomorrow.

Come on, Jon, step up. Step up.

But what a win. They needed to not get swept this week, and that mission is accomplished.

Tomorrow's game can change the whole complexion of the rest of this season. You take that magic number down two more, and then -- well, pretty much gotta take five out of eight from Minny and Detroit.

But, one more time, JOE f***ING CREDE!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

I wonder if at any point tonight Joe Crede tilted his head and felt something.

You know what that was? That was the Rally Crede.

Somebody should email the Rally Crede thread to Brooks to forward to Joe Crede. I bet he'd get a kick out of it. Especially since the Crede Rally Revolution happened on the same day as his big game.

I have not posted here in a while (my self imposed relaxation technique) but tonight's game was awesome!!!!!!! Good to see the rally CREDE working. Uribe made that big play in the 8th getting Crisp out on first.

This game hopefully finally turn around our fate. We kept getting beat after not being able to capitalized. We need to carry over this emotion and continue show we want it more.

It would be so nice to shove it up cleve's ass after gaining some momentum tonight.

To win 2 of 3 would be perfect after winning 2 of 3 (shakily but a win's a win) in Minn.

C'mon Sox, ride that wave and win another amorrow!

No matter what though, good win tonite!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:08 AM)
Really these past two games have been awesome.  Just total playoff atmosphere.  Great fans and one of the games had a great result.

After I stepped away from the computer once the game was over, and went to get food, I finally was able to just relax and enjoy how great these last two games were. The crowds were f***ing loud, and definitely should be given credit.

Does the sheer number of people present in the park really matter if they're able to generate noise and electricity like that? I was at the Sox game 2 years ago when Frank hit his walk off agianst the Twins in Robbie and Carl's first game with the Sox. There was only around 20,000 people in the park but it was louder and more electric than any game I have ever been to. I was also at the 4 HR inning game Vs the Yankees this year and the noise generated by the crowd in that game doesn't even compare to what I experienced to years ago and the Yankee game had about 18,000 more people in attendance.

Attendance numbers don't matter much when the people who are at the game are as pumped as that.

HAHA go to the Sox homepage and watch the Crede homer. Two funny things to note about Hawk's call:

First, his YES is like 3 times as long as DJ's.

Second, when he finally comes to a loss for words, he just decides to yell, "JOE CREDEEE"

Damn he is funny.