Cleveland vs. Chicago 09/21/05 7:05PM CT

S720

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
Game snovar!.

Rally cruddy sucks.

I still havent seen you post a positive thing in these game threads.

Granted, not much to post positive about right now, but come on. Show some sort of support once in awhile.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 02:06 AM)
My good man Ozzie. WTF was that.

So we bring in Marte with a one run lead to face Hafner, but don't have the confidence in him when we're down 2? I'm not saying it's the worst decision Ozzie has made this series, but I have a feeling he's going to get bashed for letting Garland face Hafner.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
So we bring in Marte with a one run lead to face Hafner, but don't have the confidence in him when we're down 2?  I'm not saying it's the worst decision Ozzie has made this series, but I have a feeling he's going to get bashed for letting Garland face Hafner.

Ozzie will be bashed anytime the Sox lose.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
This is in no way a reaction to what just happened, but I'm fairly confident the Indians will win the AL Central due to their easy schedule.  They're playing at such a high level now.  The Wild Card is a much more likely scenario, IMO.

The lead is 2.5. We play 2 crappy teams, then Cleveland. If they gain a game a series (really a game 1/2 in one) they would only tie us. So if they want to win the division they pretty much avhe to win 6 out of 7, then at least 2/3./