Cleveland vs. Chicago 09/21/05 7:05PM CT

S720

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
That's what he's saying....he's worthless now that he can't steal.

These are his numbers in Sept.

.344 .408 .422

How the hell is that worthless? Do you know how many teams would kill for those leadoff numbers in September this month.

tonight's game was really a dissapointment. After the thrilling win yesterday I thought the Sox would jump on the momentum and get on Elarton and his +4.50 ERA, but instead they all tried to hit HRs and hit the most popups I can remember seeing.

This was a big game, Santana is 6-0 with something like an .80 ERA against the Sox in his last 6 starts against them, so it will be a 2 game lead in the loss column.

If Sox split with the Twins, odds are Cleveland will keep rolling and sweep KC, so it will be a 1 game lead going into Monday...

IMO Sox will be tied for 1st in Central or a game up on the wild card going into Cleveland

It's a disservice what Ozzie did to JG tonight, he pitched his ass off and got out of a few jams, but he kept him out there, What the f*** does Cotts have to do to get respect? He should have been pitching to Hafner

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
These are his numbers in Sept.

.344  .408 .422 

How the hell is that worthless? Do you know how many teams would kill for those leadoff numbers in September this month.

He's down to a .324 average this month after today.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Hey jphat....still rather have Pods than Sizemore?

Never once did I say I'd rather have Pods over Sizemore all things being equal. I said that Pods is a much better #1 hole hitter and better at getting on base when you need it.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
He's f***ing hurt, and he's been that way since the break. It killed his effectiveness on the bases.

Where do you guys get this stuff.

He has been a bad running the bases his whole career. Note i am not saying stealing bases. He has also been a bad fielder too( you will try to make him out to be good fielder). Those were always two his biggest knocks if you did not kno

w.

Also ,if he or the sox had any intelligence they would tell him to stop f***ing attempting steals considering he has been awful in his last twenty attempts.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Way to fit right in Baj

The game was over before he entered, hes the last person to b**** at unless the sox score some f***ing runs next winning which is highly f***in unlikely.

Oh, and sorry if it that looked like it was aimed at you, just venting.

Edited by Sox Hustler

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
He has been a bad running the bases his whole career. Note i am not saying stealing bases. He has also been a bad fielder too( you will try to make him out to be good fielder). Those were always two his biggest knocks if you did not kno

w.

Also ,if he or the sox had any intelligence they would tell him to stop f***ing attempting steals considering he has been awful in his last twenty attempts.

He's still the best leadoff hitter in our organization, and one of the better LEADOFF hitters in the AL.