Cleveland vs. Chicago 09/21/05 7:05PM CT

S720

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
Never once did I say I'd rather have Pods over Sizemore all things being equal. I said that Pods is a much better #1 hole hitter and better at getting on base when you need it.

Many people also remember when Bagdhad Bob was in a game thread the two Santana starts ago against the sox that he would rather have Buerhle than Santana. That because Buerhle's ERA was better.

It's a disservice what Ozzie did to JG tonight, he pitched his ass off and got out of a few jams, but he kept him out there, What the f*** does Cotts have to do to get respect? He should have been pitching to Hafner

I don't know why you even point to that. We didn't score a run. We continue to stagger. It's not Oz, it's the team. We suck right now and are trying to limp into the playoffs.

It's pretty bad when you just know we are going to lose tomorrow and the game is in Chicago. That is a sign right there we are a shadow of the team we once had.

The magic is gone.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 02:42 AM)
Maybe if we get blown out Ozzie will get his head out of his ass and realize we are playing like s***...maybe...

I've been hoping for that for 40 games now, and nothing has happened. Hell, there were games I wanted the Sox to get no-hit once they were losing because I thought maybe they'd change up the offense someway. This is the ship we're riding on, and there's 11 games before we know the outcome. Embrace the two lines in my signature.

This is now a statement game for Cleveland.

They kicked our ass in game three just like they salted away KC, 11-0.

Good luck trying to hang on, you anemic White Sox.

This game is in Chicago for godsakes and we get our asses kicked in the rubber game.

Can anybody not blast the team after this one????

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:43 PM)
I've been hoping for that for 40 games now, and nothing has happened.  Hell, there were games I wanted the Sox to get no-hit once they were losing because I thought maybe they'd change up the offense someway.  This is the ship we're riding on, and there's 11 games before we know the outcome.  Embrace the two lines in my signature.

I was f***ing flipping out Monday on the way home from the Park where Ozzie sat through his f***ing press conference saying how much heart we played with blah blah blah.