Cleveland vs. Chicago 09/21/05 7:05PM CT

S720

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:44 PM)
Good call on the 3rd hole hitter.  I'M SO f***ING SICK OF SEEING EVERETT SWING STRAIGHT UP ON EVERY PITCH!

Yeah the other night I called Carl the stupidest hitter in baseball, then some guy told me to start supporting the team.

Later on the same guy didn't know who Hermanson was... :huh:

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
This is now a statement game for Cleveland.

They kicked our ass in game three just like they salted away KC, 11-0.

Good luck trying to hang on, you anemic White Sox.

This game is in Chicago for godsakes and we get our asses kicked in the rubber game.

Can anybody not blast the team after this one????

There's no way to defend this team, JG pitched well IMO, but should have never been pitching to Travis in the 8th.

The offense was a complete joke, it was so obvious they were all swinging for the fences, you can't pop out that much without taking massive swings...

what gets me is how simple this is.

if Jon shuts them out tonight, we're not only fine, we're actually safe to win this damn division.

Doesn't happen in our home part and suddenly the outlook is as bleak as ever with tomorrow's automatic loss to go with the 3 games we will lose in cleveland to close the season.

Besides the slight possibility that the backlash against Ozzie will be so great that JR has to fire him this offseason, the only positive about a potential collapse is that Hawk will have some amazing quotes the last week of the season. Could you imagine him having to eat crow if the Indians clinch the division on the field vs the Sox? MERCY

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
what gets me is how simple this is.

if Jon shuts them out tonight, we're not only fine, we're actually safe to win this damn division.

Doesn't happen in our home part and suddenly the outlook is as bleak as ever with tomorrow's automatic loss to go with the 3 games we will lose in cleveland to close the season.

totally, HUGE game to win tonight and they lay an absolute egg offensively with a horrible approach.

If B-Mac can get a win tomorrow he should be starting in the playoffs, there's no doubt in my mind