"Sox are up by 3 1/2, get off the ledge"

Whitewashed in '05

Probably a stupid thread but for some reason I just feel like I have to make one about Farmer's comments after Crede hit that game winner. I just suddenly got this great feeling after he said that. If you haven't heard it check it out on the link below, see for you're self, it just brings this feeling of "HELL YEAH" after hearing him say that. Anyone else find that refreshing some how or is it just me??

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

if the standings said 1.5 games up. i think just about everyone would have quit o this team. I was at the game last nite. and i probably lost a year of my life with all the highs and lows of a very must needed win. What a win. What a team! And thank you very much Joe Crede. Stay away from that ledge White Sox nation!

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Off the ledge?

built a condo there.

Who's your contractor? And where's the ledge at? You build it on another building ledge, or you go to the mountains and build on there.. Probably be more peaceful there anyway..If you slip off the ledge you won't anybody on your way down. But you could make a splash doing it in the city..leave your mark.

And this condo, is it just a one room condo? Or is a a deluxe? :D

and am I the only one who wants to 'choke' Eric Mack? That dude is worst then Moron :headshake

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 06:47 PM)
it's total BS that ESPN is not carrying this game

They've got some bulls*** Braves game.

Sox-Tribe is the series that baseball fans across the country are talking about

The other game they are broadcasting is Bucs-Astros.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 06:47 PM)
it's total BS that ESPN is not carrying this game

They've got some bulls*** Braves game.

Sox-Tribe is the series that baseball fans across the country are talking about

Well, I'm kinda glad..they probably would have joined the conga line to throw some subtle cheap shots at us and we'd have to hear all through out the broadcast how we had a 15 game lead and how we've blown it..then they would have raved on about the Indians and on and on and on. I don't need that s***. My stomache is churning enough.