Our offense

clujer420

Over the past 7 days, here are some of the Sox hitters' statistics...

Daubach (4-7) .571

Olivo (5-13) .385

Crede (7-22) .318

Lee (6-19) .316

Jimenez (5-16) .313

Graffanino (2-7) .286

Guys who need to step it up are Magglio (.273, not bad, but should be around .300), Frank (.263), and Paulie (.211).

Hopefully this is just the start of our team waking the hell up. We'll see if we can pad those numbers today vs. the soft-tossing lefty, Jamie Moyer.

I dont care about the averages as much as ob% and timely hitting.they still strand way too many runners with those numbers.

I didnt realize how well some of the guys are hitting though.

Like Crede. He still looks like s*** up there...but has hit over .300 over about the past 5 or 6 games or so. That's pretty good for a struggling hitter.

Daubach is coming into one of those hot streaks where he is going to get quite a few hits. It'd be a good idea to keep Paulie on the bench and let Dauber take 1B for about a week or so.

I dont care about the averages as much as ob% and timely hitting.they still strand way too many runners with those numbers.

On the flip side, you could say that at least lately, we've been getting baserunners on TO strand.

On the flip side, you could say that at least lately, we've been getting baserunners on TO strand.

true.

We brought some home last night too. Maggs with a huge triple(don't tell me what you hit tell me when you hit it), Crede with a run-scoring DP.

We looked a lot better last night. As did Colon, after giving up the homers. He made 2 bad pitches last night....and the M's hit them both.