Happy Birthday Mr.Showtime!

RedPinStripes

Thanks, everyone.

It sucked the big one, power was out all damn day. So I got to sit in my dark cold room all day.

:fyou Comed.

ComEd sucks! NIPSCO good! Move to Indiana. My power was on all weekend. Happy Birthday! Turn it into a Birth-week. Party everyday! :cheers

Thanks, everyone.

It sucked the big one, power was out all damn day. So I got to sit in my dark cold room all day.

ComEd sucks! NIPSCO good! Move to Indiana. My power was on all weekend. Happy Birthday! Turn it into a Birth-week. Party everyday! :cheers

Move to Indiana

Do you hate Ian that much??? :lol:

I thought God himself would enpower me with the gift of healing before I would see or hear anyone call NIPSCO GooD!! :lolhitting

Thanks, everyone.

Do you hate Ian that much??? :lol:

I thought God himself would enpower me with the gift of healing before I would see or hear anyone call NIPSCO GooD!! :lolhitting

NIPSCO GOOD? Now that is funny! :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1

i had power all weekend... you should have just came over here.........mine almost never goes out..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

our power never goes out cause my side of the block is hooked up with the water treatment plant on the same transformers......but now across the street and the rest of the blocks didnt have power for two days lol...........

our power never goes out cause my side of the block is hooked up with the water treatment plant on the same transformers......but now across the street and the rest of the blocks didnt have power for two days lol...........

Oh, that's cool for you, s***ty for me.