southsideirish71

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 02:57 AM)
Oh my God.

I'm seeing an absolute choke job before my very eyes. Even the most positive Sox fans have to be just astonished with what's taking place on a nightly basis now. Of course, it all starts at the top, where our manager vomits because he gets criticized by the fans.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 02:58 AM)
I'd like to see you go through the archives and prove us that was said after the game.  I hope no one's that dumb, and I find that hard to believe it was said.

It was said, greasy, after the NYY series in NY.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 02:58 AM)
I'd like to see you go through the archives and prove us that was said after the game.  I hope no one's that dumb, and I find that hard to believe it was said.

I guarantee you that there were people saying Iguchi should be a strong candidate for the GG.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
That talk was certainly justified during the Yankees series.

Nice hold by Bobby, 1 out.

He is talking about iguchi not rowand. I remember it as well but i cannot search for it if i wanted because the search was shut off all last night and today too i believe.

I'm seeing an absolute choke job before my very eyes.  Even the most positive Sox fans have to be just astonished with what's taking place on a nightly basis now.  Of course, it all starts at the top, where our manager vomits because he gets criticized by the fans.

Fine then.

But grow up and have some courage?

Please step away from the computer for a while.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)
I'm seeing an absolute choke job before my very eyes.  Even the most positive Sox fans have to be just astonished with what's taking place on a nightly basis now.  Of course, it all starts at the top, where our manager vomits because he gets criticized by the fans.

He vomits because he can't handle the pressure. Which scares the s*** out of me that he is leading this team.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:00 AM)
Fine then.

But grow up and have some courage?

Please step away from the computer for a while.

I wouldn't want my children to fold when the going gets tough like these players have. I also don't think I'm saying anything that a majority of the people on this board don't think.