Twins vs White Sox 9-22 Official Gamethread

southsideirish71

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
Then go watch the f***ing Cubs

Don't get all defensive. Of course we all would rather be up 1.5 games rather than down 1.5. But every day it goes down a game and thats the only direction it seems to be going. I thought after Tuesday, this team would get some fire and come through with clutch hits consistantly. The last two games have lost all that momentum.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
What a fan you are!

Remember before this game when everyone wasnt expecting the Sox to even score?  What happened, got too used to being in the game?

That was against Santana, not Rincon or Crain.

But thanks for being an apologist for this terrible offense.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Holy s***!!! Lighten up, I was trying to actually be positive that maybe they should just step away from the ledge and realize this isn't worth going over the ledge about.

LMAO. Fathom, why does everybody get mad at you? There's like 30 other people in here, including me, dissing this team to hell. Yet, it all comes back to you. :lol:

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:15 AM)
LMAO.  Fathom,  why does everybody get mad at you?  There's like 30 other people in here,  including me,  dissing this team to hell.  Yet,  it all comes back to you. :lol:

Especially when I was trying to take a difference stance on things.

.322 OBP for our team. Greg Walker should be fired, no questions ask. The sad thing is who are going to be able to trade or not sign after the season. Pods is here, same with Aaron, JD, A.J., Iguchi, Uribe and Crede. We are screwed with this s*** offense for some time. Unless Kenny gets really creative, get used to it.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
Dear fathom, 2.5 months ago or so i told you to lighten up, there is no way this team doesn't make the playoffs.

I apologize.

Don't apologize, I'm as pissed as anyone. I wish like hell that I'm wrong. You won't see me on hear saying "I told you so". We're still in this f***ing thing, no matter how painful these games have become. I couldn't be more sincere about the bottom line of my signature.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Then why jump all over a post that had the best of intentions?  I know most of my posts should probably piss people off, but that's not one I felt should have been jumped on.

You said people shouldn't be upset b/c of all the choke talk, b/c the team deserves it. I don't know how that's going to make anyone feel better. Some people like this team and actually take some pride in it.