Twins vs White Sox 9-22 Official Gamethread

southsideirish71

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
You said people shouldn't be upset b/c of all the choke talk, b/c the team deserves it.  I don't know how that's going to make anyone feel better.  Some people like this team and actually take some pride in it.

you two just need to meet and fistfight and get it over with.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
.322 OBP for our team.  Greg Walker should be fired, no questions ask.  The sad thing is who are going to be able to trade or not sign after the season.  Pods is here, same with Aaron, JD, A.J., Iguchi, Uribe and Crede.  We are screwed with this s*** offense for some time.  Unless Kenny gets really creative, get used to it.

Walker has got to be fired, and in the off season Kenny needs to get some offense for this team. furcal and mueller would help out.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
No Steve, dont apologize.

You, along with 95% of this board had a blast with team the 1st half of the season. We had every right to be as confident as we were. f*** apologizing, I had fun enjoying the season like I did, its just a shame it has to end like this.

Exactly. I'm not apologizing for s***. I'm sorry I enjoyed the success the team had.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
Fathom is the pessimist and felix is the optimist. It's good to see that fathom has a new sparring partner now that rowad44 is gone.

I havent really posted anything towards fathom in this thrad.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
No Steve, dont apologize.

You, along with 95% of this board had a blast with team the 1st half of the season. We had every right to be as confident as we were. f*** apologizing, I had fun enjoying the season like I did, its just a shame it has to end like this.

Yeah the first half was great fun and I still believe this team is going to make the playoffs.

Just wanted to say f*** YOU to KW for not getting us reinforcements during the deadlines. You once again fail to reach the post season. What a disaster this season has turned out to be. Do you guys think Cleveland will lose 1 game vs KC? I think not. Can we win 3 in a row vs Minny? I think not. 2 if we are lucky. We will either be up .5 after this series, or down .5 after this series. Hell i dont think Cleveland will lose any more this season. And Hell i don't think we will win AT ALL the rest of the season. Up 15 games at August 1st down to 1.5 games at September 22nd. puke:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:17 AM)
You said people shouldn't be upset b/c of all the choke talk, b/c the team deserves it.  I don't know how that's going to make anyone feel better.  Some people like this team and actually take some pride in it.

I said that they shouldn't take that type of talk so personally. You'd think they were afraid that their families were going to get ripped in the press, etc. Please don't question how much I root for the Sox.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
Just wanted to say f*** YOU to KW for not getting us reinforcements during the deadlines.

Like who, Griffey? The 35 year old who would take up the entire payroll and sit on the DL? He's a piece of s*** player and his career is over.