No Fucking Heart

SoxFan1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the rant last year by Kenny when Carlos Lee struck out with the bases loaded and less than two outs. If I ever see another player try and hit a home run and strike out with less than two outs I will throw up.

I wonder if he vomited tonight. Thanks Juan.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
Only the big time homers like yourself though this was playoff caliber team. Sorry to break the news to you.

Before the season, I only thought of the playoffs as a dream.

In the middle of the season, I thought we would make the playoffs without a doubt.

And now, I think we will make the playoffs.

QUOTE(bogie @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
This team was playing good the first half AND LUCKY. Luck in baseball doesn't last a full season.

long time lurker (years), first time poster

the only thing that was lucky in the first half was ozzie. none of his awful decisions blew up in his face, but they are now. lucky managing won't last the whole season.

i'm sick to my stomach right now

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:23 AM)
Dude, can't you just realize what is going on!?!? This team was suppose to be the best team in the league. Playing .500 is unacceptable. GMAFB. Did you not watch the game or read my post. THEY HAVE NO HEART! THEY DO NOT WANT TO WIN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALREADY! Trust me, I am still rooting for them and hoping but all we are doing is setting ourselves up for dissapointment. If you can honestly say that this team has even exhibited a little bit of heart lately, then you = blind.

This, combined with the thread starter, does this mean you won't post until March?

SEE YOU IN MARCH?

Please?

I'll say this much. For you to say "they do not want to win" is pure bulls***. Get a clue about that part, ok?

Yes, again, this sucks. But don't you dare EVER question that they don't want to win.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:34 PM)
This, combined with the thread starter, does this mean you won't post until March?

SEE YOU IN MARCH?

Please?

I'll say this much.  For you to say "they do not want to win" is pure bulls***.  Get a clue about that part, ok?

Yes, again, this sucks.  But don't you dare EVER question that they don't want to win.

Why don't you elaborate and tell me how they are showing you that they want to win?

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)

SEE YOU IN MARCH?

Please?

I'll say this much.  For you to say "they do not want to win" is pure bulls***.  Get a clue about that part, ok?

Yes, again, this sucks.  But don't you dare EVER question that they don't want to win.

:notworthy

For the people saying "f*** this team," what exactly are you still doing here. You obviously "don't give a s***."

There's a big difference, at least for me personally, between saying "this team f***ing sucks" and "f*** this team". I can safely say that everyone, including the most postive posters, this we suck right now. But if you say f*** this team, be prepared to be told to get out and stay out.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
There's a big difference, at least for me personally, between saying "this team f***ing sucks" and "f*** this team".  I can safely say that everyone, including the most postive posters, this we suck right now.  But if you say f*** this team, be prepared to be told to get out and stay out.

Good post.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:38 PM)
There's a big difference, at least for me personally, between saying "this team f***ing sucks" and "f*** this team".  I can safely say that everyone, including the most postive posters, this we suck right now.  But if you say f*** this team, be prepared to be told to get out and stay out.

I never said "f*** this team" but I do agree that "this f***ing team sucks."

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
:notworthy

For the people saying "f*** this team,"  what exactly are you still doing here.  You obviously "don't give a s***."

You know that i have said ''i hate the sox''... but i really do not mean it. It is just a nice and quick way to express myself when they are playing as s***ty as they currently are. But if i didn't care i don't think i would be on here nearly every day for a year plus. I will be here tonight, tomorrow, the next day and throughout the entire off-season. If i did not care i would not be here and post as often as i do.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
Really?

That is completely different context. Saying f*** YOU WHITE SOX is like saying "Grow a pair and show me something" not "f*** this team, they blow, and they will suck forever." Pay attention to the tone of the thread and the main idea.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
You know that i have said ''i hate the sox''... but i really do not mean it. It is just a nice and quick way to express myself when they are playing as s***ty as they currently are. But if i didn't care i don't think i would be on here nearly every day for a year plus. I will be here tonight, tomorrow, the next day and throughout the entire off-season. If i did not care i would not be here and post as often as i do.

Fathom said what I meant in a better form. Refer to his post.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
That is completely different context. Saying f*** YOU WHITE SOX is like saying "Grow a pair and show me something" not "f*** this team, they blow, and they will suck forever." Pay attention to the tone of the thread and the main idea.

"f*** this team" and "f*** you White Sox" are the same thing, no matter what context they are used in.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:17 AM)
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT OF A RANT BUT THIS TEAM IS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD DAMN HEART. THEY DO NOT DESERVE s***! EITHER WAY, THE SOX HAVE SET THEM SELVES UP FOR HUMILIATION. EITHER THEY DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND BECOME THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN BASEBALL HISTORY OR THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, GET SWEPT, AND GET LAUGHED AT AS WELL. WHAT THE f*** HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM!? NO HEART AT ALL. NO BALLS. THEY DO NOT WANT s*** AND IT IS TERRIBLE. GO READ THE MOTHERf***ING DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX THREAD AND YOU WILL GET AN EXACT REPLICA OF WHAT THIS TEAM HAS DONE. ALL YOU "WERE STILL 1.5 GAMES UP" PEOPLE, PLEASE SHUT UP. 15, 9.5, 6, 3.5, 2.5, 1.5...THEN WHAT? ITS CALLED CHOKING. LOOK AT THE AVATAR AND FACE IT. THEY ARE CHOKING HORRIBLY. THIS TEAM HAS NO PASSION AT ALL. THEY LOST IT. BLAME OZZIE, BLAME THE OFFENSE, BLAME THE GM, BLAME WHOEVER YOU WANT, BUT IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT AND THEY HAVE LET THE CITY AND THEIR FANS DOWN. f*** YOU WHITE SOX, GROW A PAIR AND I'LL SEE YA IN MARCH.

But we have great chemistry