Twins vs White Sox 9-23 Official Gamethread

WinningUgly85

LINEUP...

Pods, LF ... Iguchi, 2B ... AJ, C ... PK, 1B ... Dye, RF ... Everett, DH ... Rowand, CF ... Crede, 3B ... Uribe, SS ... Contreras, RHP.

you have got to be f***en kidding me, pods playing :puke aj hitting 3rd :puke everett anywere in that lineup :puke :puke :headshake :headshake

it should be what that one poster said a few posts back, i liked his lineup...well i hope it works this time

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
LINEUP...

Pods, LF ... Iguchi, 2B ... AJ, C ... PK, 1B ... Dye, RF ... Everett, DH ... Rowand, CF ... Crede, 3B ... Uribe, SS ... Contreras, RHP.

Numbers vs Lohse

Pods .389

Gooch .500

AJ .286

Kong .125

Dye .143

Everett .500

Arow .286

Crede .152

Uribe .091

How can so many hitters have such a hard time with such a piece of s*** hitter.

If this death march continues, it could be the end of the franchise.

sox fans will never get over this -- unless this team wins a world series.

And looking at the great young talent Cleveland has -- with lots of pitching in the minors -- we have little to no chance in the division next season.

The next 10 days are pretty damn important for this franchise

Its time to move Everett out of there. He was just not producing lately except for the homer against the Indians. I kinda like this move. Something had to be done at this spot.

As for the pitching...6-1 last 8 games for Contretas with an era hovering at around 2.83 Let's get a W and turn it loose these last few weeks weeks. :gosox2:

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
As far as tonite goes- I would consider using Borchard as the DH. Everett is just terrible. Borchard resembles a true DH kind of like Hafner. Give him a chance. It can't hurt. I would also like to see Anderson out in LF tonite. Why not? I mean is having Pods and Everett in our lineup helping us or hurting us more? I think hurting us.

Borchard:Hafner::Brock Forsey:Clinton Portis.

There's no comparison.

Why not Borchard? Because there's a better hitter on the bench in Ross Gload.

If this death march continues, it could be the end of the franchise.

sox fans will never get over this -- unless this team wins a world series.

And looking at the great young talent Cleveland has -- with lots of pitching in the minors -- we have little to no chance in the division next season.

The next 10 days are pretty damn important for this franchise

I'd imagine the White Sox will suit up for 2006 and give it a go, despite your statements.

Agree that the next 10 days are awfully important. No doubt about that.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
I'd imagine the White Sox will suit up for 2006 and give it a go, despite your statements.

Agree that the next 10 days are awfully important.  No doubt about that.

We don't agree on much, but this was the perfect answer to the doomsday scenario everyone whines about.