Twins vs White Sox 9-23 Official Gamethread

WinningUgly85

I said incase you cant read let me Clear it Up. It is still this season so dont get ahead of yourself talking about next year! Tons stuff can happen still. Also ChiSox Pitcing sucked this year (and hitting mostly) because they couldnt keep a lead or else they wouldnt have to worry about the last 3 games!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JediMaster @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 09:41 PM)
I said incase you cant read let me Clear it Up. It is still this season so dont get ahead of yourself talking about next year! Tons stuff can happen still. Also ChiSox Pitcing sucked this year (and hitting mostly) because they couldnt keep a lead or else they wouldnt have to worry about the last 3 games!

Yup, it's official. You are retarded.

Great game gotta give it to him but i still hate soxs Sucks for them tribe are winning though

Excuse me, but the "drunken unable to spell" Cleveland fan section is over at tribetalk.com - I think you're confused, in fact I know you're confused. Otherwise, why would you be here? It wouldn't be to start s*** would it?

Hey Jedimaster-

Our 2nd half slump hasn't been ALL due to the starting pitching. It has been mostly our offensive woes. It also has a lot to do with our lead-off hitter. When Podsednick wen't on the DL we started to slip. And ever since he came back from the DL he hasn't been the same. He has been stuck at 56 stolen bases for about a month now. When we don't run- its hard for our offense to manufacture runs. We aren't as fortanate as you to have a high-powered offense to manufacture runs.

QUOTE(JediMaster @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
ChiSox Pitcing sucked this year (and hitting mostly)

What the hell are you on?

Drugs are bad for you, you should lay off of them..

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
Hey Jedimaster-

Our 2nd half slump hasn't been ALL due to the starting pitching. It has been mostly our offensive woes. It also has a lot to do with our lead-off hitter. When Podsednick wen't on the DL we started to slip. And ever since he came back from the DL he hasn't been the same. He has been stuck at 56 stolen bases for about a month now. When we don't run- its hard for our offense to manufacture runs. We aren't as fortanate as you to have a high-powered offense to manufacture runs.

Sry i forgot to quote him

I was showing i said mostly the Hitting

I still dont see how you can say White Sox pitching has sucked this year. They have the 5th lowest ERA in the AL, 4th lowest WHIP, 4th lowest opponent's OPS, 3rd lowest BAA, and most importantly most wins and least losses.