White Sox vs Mariners (Sunday May 11th)

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm dj lookin very spiffy today in that white shirt and white tie??? tie??wtf is up with that??????? hmmmmmmmmm

Ahhh crap, I have a bad feeling that Jose is getting the start instead of Jimenez. We all know Jimenez is one of my favorite offensive second baseman as well as one of the best leadoff hitters this season.

I hope Jimenez is in the two hole.

Few, D'angelo is playing.

Man, Cirillo makes two nice plays over their at third and the Sox have two quick outs.

On a sidenote, Jimenez has looked much quicker lately. I heard on the Oakland game that Jimenez had a bum knee but now he's healthy. This was what the A's announcers said, not the Sox, but that was the only time I ever heard of it.

It could be why he looked so slow at the start of the season.

Big Hurt is up now. Hurt usually kills Moyer.

Ahhh crap, I have a bad feeling that Jose is getting the start instead of Jimenez.  We all know Jimenez is one of my favorite offensive second baseman as well as one of the best leadoff hitters this season. 

I hope Jimenez is in the two hole.

You got your wish. Jimenez is playing, Jose is on the bench.

Guest hotsoxchick1

and so far this game sucks............i think im gonna watch goodfellas instead.. you guys let me know what happens ok...........thanks....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL.. I watched Goodfellas too  :D

ya know steff.. each time i see it now i cant help but put rps's face to maury............its a shame.. that movie will never be the same for me now........lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.............. :D