Frank does Yard Work

southsider2k5

Why couldn't he f***ing do it with men on?! What about the rest of the offensively challenged in the lineup, why can't they get a friggen hit when men are on (I know Graff did, but I think he was about the only one)? Yeah, Konerko, Maggs, I'm talkin' about both of you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyou :fyou

Can you tell I am absolutely fed up with this organization? One game they look like they are turning the corner and then the next, their heads are firmly planted up their collective rectums.

when you get 2 hits its kinda hrd to hit um with men on base

I still hold the hope that if this team gets rolling....nothing will be able to stop them. Give this offense some solid starting pitching(what we have received all year long) when it is at its best...and you will have a team that will win 65% of its games.

We gotta get the offense going before then though. This team needs a spark...we need something. We sure as hell didn't need the laziest f***ing player in the majors to help "spark" this team. If going like 16-20 or whatever the hell we are is a spark....we're dicked.

At least the Big Hurt hit a homerun. How long has it been since Konerko or Crede hit one? I couldn't believe the pitiful swings that Crede has been getting. Konerko waits till the ninth inning and then puts a charge in the bal that ends up on the warning track. We seem to start hitting, but we really don't hit that well becasue when the bases have Sox on them the batter doesn't come through. They don;t seem to show patience early in the game and the next thing you know our pitchers are giving up the homerun ball and we're down 3 or 4 to zilch and dragging.