Sox Talk Suggestion....

SS Gload

I didn't know where else to post this, so i just put it here. Besides the time I spend reading threads on Soxtalk, I also read Buckeyeplanet.com. At Buckeyeplanet, they have a thing called vCash, which you get for good posts and other good things. Then, they have a vCash bookie, where you can bet your vCash on various games and such. I think this would be a good addition to soxtalk, plus it can add more discussions in the various sports discussion. Anyone else agree or disagree? I would like to here what people think, even if it is a crappy idea.

I think it would be a better idea if we could apply it only to the sports bar. I think Kap's brain would literally hemmorhage if we put in anything like this.

The streamline effect of this cow we call Soxtalk is something we want to keep. Plus it's something that becomes people judging other people and stuff like that, similar to a karma thing. Not saying we'll never do it, just not likely. Usually if there's an uproar for something, it'll happen, but I don't forsee this.

But just to make sure, is the IBStore the similar concept, HG?

Yeah at one board I go to they're called scene points which get added or subtracted when other members give you or take away your points. Then your scene power (how much your vote will influence someone else's scene points) is based on the amount of scene points you have.