White Sox @ Tigers 9/26 Game Thread

AddisonStSox

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
damn everett is pathetic right now. but I have to say I do think he needs to hit his way out of it. you can't expect him to sit then pop off the bench a few days later and magically be out of his slump.

That is such an interesting topic...and that is sorta why I made the poll.

On one hand, you'd love to see Everett get outta the funk by hanging in there and slugging his way out of it.

On the other hand, we still need to clinch the division and get a playoff birth.

It really is a tough one. Me, I'm sitting him for a few days. Get Borchard some at-bats, get Anderson some at-bats...anything to shake it up and produce a little more offense from that slot in the lineup.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
At least he hasn't popped out twice. Hit the ball pretty decently. Doesn't mean much though wehn you are 11 for whatever it si.

Right now, it seems like the best thing for him would be to sit a night, and just watch the game and relax. He's putting so much pressure on himself, he's completely lost focus at the plate.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
That is such an interesting topic...and that is sorta why I made the poll.

On one hand, you'd love to see Everett get outta the funk by hanging in there and slugging his way out of it.

On the other hand, we still need to clinch the division and get a playoff birth.

It really is a tough one.  Me, I'm sitting him for a few days.  Get Borchard some at-bats, get Anderson some at-bats...anything to shake it up and produce a little more offense from that slot in the lineup.

the way j.g is hirling it might not matter.whoops

Favor to ask...

Can anyone outside of Chicago who's reading this thread tell me if DirecTV is carrying the Tigers broadcast?

When it's on WCIU, DirecTV outside of Chicago doesn't carry the game at all sometimes, unless they carry our opponent's broadcast

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
Favor to ask...

Can anyone outside of Chicago who's reading this thread tell me if DirecTV is carrying the Tigers broadcast?

When it's on WCIU, DirecTV outside of Chicago doesn't carry the game at all sometimes, unless they carry our opponent's broadcast

Yes they are, I'm watching it.