White Sox @ Tigers 9/26 Game Thread

AddisonStSox

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
You gotta love that Everett has been hit twice tonight. It's good for us for so many different reasons.

Both times he has been hit I've thought of Major League 2. "Everett gets hit! And the White Sox catch a break!" That's right, Everett = Roger Dorn

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
I know you weren't talking to me, I was just sticking up for him because there's a lot of us that don't think he's a good manager.  Does that make us a bad Sox fan?  I sure hope not.  AJP f***ed up big time that inning.  The question is, should he have been up in that situation to even screw up?  Also, why is he even batting in the 3rd spot?

This is my last response to this unfortunate distraction. Many times I did not agree with Ozzie's strategy. Sometimes, he even showed his rookie coaching ability. With that being said, none of us have the right to call our team's manager stupid. It's just not right! If all of you do not agree with my way of thinking, it doesn't matter to me. I still stand with my belief! Give Ozzie some respect. He is our team's manager, and our players truly believe in him.

Let's go and bring this game home with a W!

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
This is my last response to this unfortunate distraction.  Many times I did not agree with Ozzie's strategy.  Sometimes, he even showed his rookie coaching ability.  With that being said, none of us have the right to call our team's manager stupid.  It's just not right!  If all of you do not agree with my way of thinking, it doesn't matter to me.  I still stand with my belief!  Give Ozzie some respect.  He is our team's manager, and our players truly believe in him.

Let's go and bring this game home with a W!

I have nothing against Oz personally. I just think he's a bad GAME manager