2-3-2

Soxfest

Pathetic is all I can say. When is the last time this team won two in a row? Seeing some of the swings today makes me wonder if we are playing little league or MLB? Buerhle wasn't on again and this is another issue. Pitchers have got to step up.

Pathetic is all I can say. When is the last time this team won two in a row? Seeing some of the swings today makes me wonder if we are playing little league or MLB? Buerhle wasn't on again and this is another issue. Pitchers have got to step up.

The starting rotation has been fine minus Garland. The Bullpen minus Koch and White has been decent, and what can I say about the offense....it sucks.

Gary Ward needs to go.

CWSOX45

Well an off day is when you'd want to make the changes.

If the Sox don't make changes, I'll be dissapointed. You can't sit and wait in a situation like this. The all star game is coming and the Sox need a winner. I don't want to have to watch a fire sale although right now if it comes to July and the team is playing like crap, I'd sell almost everyone but Buehrle, Maggs and potentially Colon. And I'd be tempted to sell those guys if we could get proven major league talent and top prospects in return.

Screw this hit homers crap, I want a team that can play fundemental baseball. I wish the Sox were the Twins. Now the Twins, they are FUN to watch.

The starters already did step up. Don't you remember April? Our team ERA had to have been under 4.00. With a decent offense, and a team ERA under 4.00, you will win 15 games. We, right now, have a very s***ty offense.

Changes need to be made. We need a speedy guy at the top....I've suggested Olivo leading off atleast once. It'd atleast be worth a shot.

I'd hit Jimenez and then Olivo. 

Thats my future top of the lineup.  Dump Frank, Dump Carlos, and Dump Konerko.  Get rid of those guys and find quality players in return.  Guys like Higginson, Kotsay, Trot Nixon, Klesko, etc.

I still have hope in Konerko....yet every day that little bit of hope is fading away.

CWSOX45

Konerko or Lee, I would keep one of them, but I don't want Thomas or one of the other around. We need fundementally sound players. I could give a damn about homers. Get guys that know how to handle a bat, play defense, can run, etc. I take avg over power.

Konerko or Lee, I would keep one of them, but I don't want Thomas or one of the other around.  We need fundementally sound players.  I could give a damn about homers.  Get guys that know how to handle a bat, play defense, can run, etc.  I take avg over power.

why would you keep one of konerko or lee???...what good are either one???...i can 15 players at both positions that are better more fundementally sound than those two...is that what we want to do??...build the next core around over priced average ballplayers..it doesnt work

If the Sox don't make changes, I'll be dissapointed. You can't sit and wait in a situation like this. The all star game is coming and the Sox need a winner

Gee, I was saying all this after first KC series and guys wanted to put a hit on me back then :)

The starters already did step up.  Don't you remember April?  Our team ERA had to have been under 4.00.  With a decent offense, and a team ERA under 4.00, you will win 15 games.  We, right now, have a very s***ty offense.

Changes need to be made.  We need a speedy guy at the top....I've suggested Olivo leading off atleast once.  It'd atleast be worth a shot.

All I can say in my defense is when you lose 8 or 9 out of the last 11 you forget the good stuff from earlier. Buerhle has got to step up and keep the enemy down. Colon finally came through Sat night after the third and looked real good after giving up 5 homers to Seattle in the last 8 innings. Buerhle has lost 6 games? The aces have to be ready to pitch shut outs. The other teams ace pitchers do it to us! Why can't ours?

The offense has sucked and I am at a loss to figure out how such a talented group can suck so bad.