Congrats to Soxtalk, Kings of Spam

southsider2k5

Well we all knew that the Indians series would kill this site, and it just about did. During that period of time, we had the 1st and 3rd biggest posting days in the sites history.

-The Sept 20th game set the new all time record of 2834 posts in one day (the Sox 7-6 victory), to go along with 711,000 hits. (good for the 2nd busiest day ever, would have been way higher if the site hadn't crashed many times)

-The 9-19 series opener produced 2460 posts, 3rd most ever in one day.

-The two day total was an amazing 5294 posts, also by far a record.

-The Indians series produced 7465 posts (the 9-21 had 2171 posts), also another record.

-If you add the first Twins game, which produced 2236 posts made a 4 day posting total of 9701 posts, which is actually more than Soxtalk had ever had for any 6 day posting period, let alone 4 days.

I take it you all were excited for a real series with playoff implications? :lol:

It will be really interesting to see if/when we make it to the playoffs, and see how many new site records we can actually set, with the server protection mode in place.

:cheers to the busiest White Sox message board in exsistance

I think I can honestly say that when the playoffs roll around I won't be on here much, especially during the games. I need full concentration on the game, can't afford to have outside interference from any of you :P

Let the spam continue to roll in, it's mighty entertaining. :cheers

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
I think I can honestly say that when the playoffs roll around I won't be on here much, especially during the games. I need full concentration on the game, can't afford to have outside interference from any of you :P

Let the spam continue to roll in, it's mighty entertaining. :cheers

I've got a nice little place set up on my coffee table to place my laptop right in front of the TV.

Although...I do need to get some audio files of Hawk saying "He Gawn" and "You can put it on the board" so as to allow for me to recreate the full experience of the game.

And yes, I need to get a f***ing life. Live long and prosper.