Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)
It's a good thing we didn't mess up chemistry by making any changes at the deadline. Afterall, none of the other contenders made any moves either.

Yeah, if only we'd given up BMac and Jenks and gotten a bat. I'm Sure El Duque's in good enough shape that we won't need the backup starter this half, and BMac's probably overrated anyway.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
Ditto, Tony.

I'm telling ya, give me a Ross Gload/Brian Anderson platoon.  They certainly couldn't do any worse, and if you play Anderson in the OF, you're getting a ton more range out in RF (Dye DHing, of course).

Ditto to everyone on this board. Its no time to be loyal. Loyalty doesn't accomplish crap when your in a pennant race. Everett just doesn't have it. Put in Joe B, Brian A, or Ross G. Ozzie.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
I guess Crede's Wife is having some complications with her pregnancy.  That one guy on channel 5 news just said that...hope everything is ok, we need joe, and more importaintly we dont want anything happening to joes wife or there baby

:pray

We need a Baby Rally Crede.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
I would almost rather see Carl go 0-3 rather than 2-3 just so he can sit his ass on the bench. I hope.....

Do you really think Ozzie will make a change? He already said he was going to sit him, but he didn't. Everett doesn't have a f***ing prayer at the plate....YET HE KEEPS PLAYING!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
Yeah, if only we'd given up BMac and Jenks and gotten a bat.  I'm Sure El Duque's in good enough shape that we won't need the backup starter this half, and BMac's probably overrated anyway.

Yeah, clearly the only way we could have gotten a hitter was through giving up BMac or Jenks. I'll call you in December to see what trade offers KW has on the table.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)
Do you really think Ozzie will make a change?  He already said he was going to sit him, but he didn't. Everett doesn't have a f***ing prayer at the plate....YET HE KEEPS PLAYING!

Everett goes 0-fer tonight, he won't play tomorrow. Just a guess.