Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Monroe gives the Tigers the lead. This really f***ing sucks. Sox are getting a great pitching performance and just can't do s*** offensively.

I feel awful for Bmac cause next to Contreras he's been by far the best thing going for the Sox and can't buy a victory.

Get off your f***ing asses Chicago and score some runs for the kid and the rest of the staff. You can't keep putting this type of pressure on the pitching. When you do they get to the point where the pressure gets to be too much, they start trying to pinpoint and throw shutouts every outing and quite frankly its not possible.

What makes this worse is Robertson is throwing like s*** yet the Sox have one f***ing run...one. Get the f*** going Chicago.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
God Damn, Brandon has been solid as of late, but now he pitches against the f***ing tigers and is having trouble.

They're a much better hitting team than most of the people on this site give them credit for. Especially since we don't have strikeout pitchers, they're very dangerous.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
God Damn, Brandon has been solid as of late, but now he pitches against the f***ing tigers and is having trouble.

Dude. 2 runs in 4/2/3 on 2 solo shots. The only 2 hard hit balls of the evening. Are you even watching the game?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
Dude.  2 runs in 4/2/3 on 2 solo shots.  The only 2 hard hit balls of the evening.  Are you even watching the game?

Compared to how he handled the previous teams, he's definitely having a lesser night. Of course, this was completely to be expected. I just think he meant that he doesn't look as good tonight.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
Every other ball hit is a rocket!!!

There were a couple liners towards Pablo and than the 2 hr's. Maybe I'm watching a different game. I also see guys totally off balance on his changeup.

Looks solid to me. As good as his prior outings, no, but still pretty damn good.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 06:10 PM)
Nice to see our piece of s*** offense is making another crappy pitcher looks like Cy f***in Young. 

3 walks in an inning and no f***ing runs. 

1st and 3rd with 1 out.  no runs.

3 walks in an inning and don't even get a runner to third.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
There were a couple liners towards Pablo and than the 2 hr's.  Maybe I'm watching a different game.  I also see guys totally off balance on his changeup. 

Looks solid to me.  As good as his prior outings, no, but still pretty damn good.

Hawk keeps saying how hard they're hitting the ball against him. I missed the first two innings, but he seems to be up with everything tonight.