Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schilling is toast...he's gonna give up a few more, imo. That will be a good game.

Too bad the White Sox blow ass and probably won't win another with their ineptness to execute. I can count quite a few games the past 7-10 days that the Sox should of won. Shoulda woulda coulda don't mean s*** in baseball.

As Sammy Sosa would say...You no execute...you no win.

Koskie strikes out with a runner on 3rd and 1 out.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
Just pinch hit f***ing borchard, and anderson and gload, you know people who may give a s***.  They probably wont do a thing, but they at least will battle.

Unlike this group of f***tards.

BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE VETERANS THAT GOT YOU TO THIS POINT! You know, those same veterans that have almost lost a 15 game lead. This team is heartless right now, and don't look like they have the stones for this pennant race. Where's Cy Mays when we need him?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
:puke

I'm going home and having dinner.  I can't take this for 2 more innings.

I'm debating doing the exact same thing. Going to my moms where I don't have mlb xtra innings and throwing some food on the grill.

I probably should. It would be better for my blood pressure. I'm gonna die at a young age thanks to the Sox.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
Last year he would hammer things to left...this year nothing. Your right on that.  I don't know what he's doing.  He loves to jam himself too.

Actually last year he was hitting most of his shots to center and right center.

This year like everyone on our team he is a pull monkey.

We probably can wear out the 3rd baseman and the SS with all the work.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
Last year he would hammer things to left...this year nothing. Your right on that.  I don't know what he's doing.  He loves to jam himself too.

He's too closed up at the plate. He can't pull the ball without opening up early. It's also the reason that he keeps fouling off great pitches over the 1b dugout.