Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
I'm not sure I'd agree.  I've got to look at the other options.  Opp were only hitting .186 against that guy at home. Project that on to the .200 for LH, .238 for RH & it's much worse. You definitely wanted a RH bat in that spot.

Blum is awful, you don't pinch hit one awful player for another.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)
Because the Tigers have an actual offense.  This isn't the f***ing Tigers team from a few years ago we're talking about.

This is the Tigers team with nothing to play for and in f***ing 4th place.

f***ing stupidass Sox

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)
no not yet...cleve bos & yanks may all lose tonight....will they win another game all year?  who the f knows....

How about we worry about the Sox winning another game the rest of the year? 2 in a row to De-toilet. s***....

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
It would be funny if Boston, New York and Cleveland all lost too.

Then they could put Detroit, Tampa, Toronto and Baltimore in the playoffs.

It would be better for the Sox at this moment if the AL East teams lost. The Indians stuff doesn't matter as much. This team needs all the help it can get to make the playoffs.

This team is way too predictable. Pitch Carl inside breaking stuff, he K's. Pitch JD low and outside breaking stuff, he K's. Pitch Konerko and Uribe high because you know they're going for the jack. Jam Gooch high and inside, he'll K. Throw the ball over the plate to Arow, he'll beat it into the ground. Throw the ball, our catcher is out. Way too easy.